1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Google Analytics and multidomain Drupal site

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by tom_d, Mar 13, 2020.

Hi there,

We recently went live with a multidomain Drupal site... two separate URLs, one backend. I have two separate Google Analytics keys and I can see in the source code that they are used correctly.

Yet for some reason, my stats are all messed up. We used to average around 20k unique visitors when we had everything on one single domain. Now all of a sudden we have 20k unique visitors on one site and 40k on the other site.

Is there anyone here who has had a similar issue? Thanks in advance for any help because it's doing my head in! :)

tom_d, Mar 13, 2020 IP
  2. Mindy Hall123e2r324t

Mindy Hall123e2r324t Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have an accurate answer to this question. But I can recommend you to check your website's health, you can click on Sitechecker for more info. You will find there a lot of useful info, tips and free tools for SEO website audit.

Mindy Hall123e2r324t, Mar 13, 2020 IP
  3. Alltags.io

Alltags.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Google's Tag Assistant to double-check what's going on on the 2 sites, if multiple tags are fired etc.

Alltags.io, Apr 2, 2020 IP