1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem With eBay Partner Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by sport302, Aug 9, 2008.

1. swollenpickles

swollenpickles Active Member

Best Answers:
    So what is the actual reason given for the bans?? or is it random?
    Are you able to get in again via pepperjam??

swollenpickles, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are confused.
    BANS is jus a software that helps you to build ebay affiliate websites, they have no say about the affiliate program though.

cylai, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    they just kicked a whole bunch of people out, your traffic quality must have sucked.

narsticle, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  4. eches

eches Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are few people who got their accounts reinstated. Here's one.

eches, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  5. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just an update:

I wanted to share with you that after I continued to push the issue with EPN they did reinstate my account.

So if your account has been suspended and you know you did nothing wrong maybe you should just continue to question them for an answer.

It took me 3 emails to get my account reinstated. I just kept asking them to give a better explanation to each of their responding emails.

sport302, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  6. bankingceo

bankingceo Peon

Best Answers:
    EPN is a scam so do paypal.

bankingceo, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  7. Swordfish

Swordfish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got this too... the site we have has an extremely high quality target audience, so i don't see how it doesnt meet the quality standards.

Swordfish, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  8. enote

enote Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead (hey I rhymed).

My account was suspended on 5/26/09 and is still in suspension status as of today 6/11/09. I did have a url with a trademark in it which is what I think this was all about, I have since taken it down.

Here is the email they sent.

Dear xxx,

Your account has been flagged for network quality review. Please reply to within 72 hours with a detailed explanation of how you are driving traffic to eBay, or you risk the termination of you account and 100% reversal of commissions.

Please include the following:

Publisher IDs for all of your ePN accounts.

For each account, provide:
    - Website URLs of all your sites that drive traffic to eBay

- Any traffic logs

- Any third party agents that you are currently employing, and/or any server redirects.

- Any special promotional methods that require written approval. If applicable, please include the approvals you have received.

- An example outlining the steps the user would take before arriving at eBay.com

Your account has been suspended. Any payment will be made as per the Network Agreement following the completion of our investigation. We strongly advise that you discontinue your campaigns until this issue is resolved.

We also wanted to bring to your attention that your account is in violation for using trademarks. That is, your URL consists of a brand name before the third URL. You have 7days to bring your campaigns into compliance with the eBay Partner Network terms and conditions. Otherwise, you risk immediate expiration and reversal of commissions.

Sincerely,

The eBay Partner Network Quality Team

You have received this administrative communication because you are registered on the eBay Partner Network.

Notice to Recipient: This e-mail is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Copyright (c) 2008 eBay Partner Network Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay Logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

enote, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  9. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I faced the same problem, was not logging in using passwrd, I just reset my pass and it logged in, anybody have tried that ?

arghya139, Apr 14, 2016 IP