1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Domain renewing at GoDaddy...

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Samker, Jan 11, 2015.

Hi Dp,

for past few Weeks I have strange problem with Domain renewing at GoDaddy...

I want to renew two domains (.com & .info) but no matter which discount code I try, every time it shows same price... no discount at all.

I have these messages in "Checkout Now":

"Promo code XXX was successfully applied!"

and this one (above):

"The coupon code you submitted was not applied because it would have resulted in a higher total cost."

FYI, In the past Years I don't have such problem.

Is anybody have similar problem or some solution to resolve this?

Thanks,

S.

Samker, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  2. musafir512

musafir512 Member

Best Answers:
    at this time there's no working Godaddy Renewal Code... Better Option transfer domain to namecheap or namesilo and transfer back to godaddy next year at $2 .

musafir512, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  3. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply pal, for sure that is an option but I'll rather stay with GoDaddy... if possible?

Samker, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've had this happen before..Usually once I've already used the coupon. Let's say I use a 0.99 coupon..I may try it again later on and it may drop the price down a few bucks, but not back to 0.99 again. When that happens you just need to remove it and keep searching/trying other codes. There are almost always 25-35% off coupon codes floating around the web. These can usually be used for renewals.

FPForum, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. John Osel O. Diaz

John Osel O. Diaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I could suggest is that you call their customer support. They're actually really helpful. I tried it myself and they walked me through the process of publishing my website. I think this is the most useful suggestion I could give.

John Osel O. Diaz, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  6. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, thanks for replies... I tried more than 50 codes in past two months but none of them doesn't give any "working" discount.

I suspect that GoDaddy now "works" like Hostgator... "huge" discount for new members, none or small for renewing. :(

Samker, Jan 28, 2015 IP