1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem - Not Indexed in Yahoo and Bing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jomaz, Jul 2, 2012.

Hi,

I am working for an E commerce Pharmacy website, After Google Penguin my all keywords got dropped in Google, So i thought to target on yahoo and bing, But still my site not indexed in yahoo and bing. However, i have submitted my site in bing webmaster tools, yahoo directory, delicious and so on.

But No result.

So, can any one suggest me to get index my site in yahoo and bing.

Regards,

jomaz, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  2. amprewave

amprewave Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you singed up for Bing Webmaster Tools, verified the site, and submitted your site that way? Do you have any pages indexed with them? If so, then it is not an indexing problem. Make sure your robots.txt file isn't blocking the search engine. Bing now does the searches for Yahoo, so you only need to worry about Bing and not Yahoo. Also, keep in mind that Bing does not index as quickly as Google, so it takes longer to get listed.

amprewave, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  3. todion

todion Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe your website is send in sandbox for small time due to Google Penguin updates so make sure updates your website content again and wait some time it may be resolved soon.

todion, Jul 2, 2012 IP