1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem in Google adwords free ad setup

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ashish221990, Jun 7, 2015.

I have registered my business on Google adwords and they have send me the promotion code and free adwords credit of Rs 750. When i create my ad on Google adwords and try to run my ad using this free credit then it shows me an error message "Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted.- Please make a payment.Fix it" When i cattachThumb171591 lick on fix it option then it ask me to add the credit card option. I don't understand why they are asking me to add credit card details because i want to run my ads with my free credit of Rs 750. Please help me to solve this issue. I a also attaching the screenshot.

Attached Files:

ashish221990, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  2. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Ashish!

I've used the promo code for countless clients and every single one had the same common element; you need to spend a certain amount on AdWords before they award the credit. My guess is your situation is no different.

Let me know if this helped!

MarkFiore_HMD, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Giving Adwords Coupon is just like Giving Free C*ndom to a Kid. LOL

mascot, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  4. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    A freakin awesome condom! :D

MarkFiore_HMD, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  5. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I too was fascinated with collecting these balloons few years back ! Lol
    Later realised, the catch that you need to add money to get your ads up. It is like marketing guy telling you that pls buy $10 Coupon and you will get $5 Credited into your Bank account Free of Charge.

mascot, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  6. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    Right. But, if I was already going to buy the $10 Coupon I'd love to get the free $5 credit on top of that! :D

I do normally tell incoming clients about whatever the current offer is but I've never seen it make or break a sale. Either they were not going to use paid search at all, or they were going to and now because of it they got a bonus. I suppose the coupon is more for people just starting out that want to manage their first campaign so they get some wiggle room to make errors that will be somewhat absorbed

MarkFiore_HMD, Jun 16, 2015 IP