1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem for different sites from the same brand?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by KonstantinosNikolakis, May 5, 2016.

Hi all,

I run a marble business company... and for that purpose i have developed an e-shop and a website for my products...For the main keyword (marbles) in organic searches we appear in 4th and 5th place accordingly for both sites (e-shop & website)...

My question is ... is that dangerous??? i mean for any Google penalty? (to have 2 different sites for almost the same products?)

to be clear, there is no duplicate content between those 2 sites... just the Brand name is the same and more or less the products (but with a different descriptions for each site)

thanks in advance

KonstantinosNikolakis, May 5, 2016 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no harm or penalty for what you are asking. I too have two different websites on the first page with couple of keywords of my niche. Infact if they are two different sites, then you should be happy that your sites have come on the first page for such an important keyword. All the best.

China_girl, May 6, 2016 IP