1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem. Can't make payment in clickbank order page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by freshbie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. ivelin2008

ivelin2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying to buy a product for a 2-3 days now and always get the same error: unable to process blablabla... (4)
    I also sent them a message about it, no answer so far.. I hope they do something about it...

ivelin2008, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. zk5182

zk5182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    their system needs a fix soon , soon they be left with no publishers

zk5182, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody's asked for any marketing assistance here. I would suggest you stop trying to sell your services.

AllproJJ, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heres the response I got:

"On rare occasions the bank network may decline perfectly good cards. We are not told the reason why a particular card is declined, and we cannot take orders by phone or fax. We recommend having the customer contact their credit card company first to determine if there is an issue with the provider that can be resolved. If the credit card company denies declining any charge, then the card was declined by our risk management system.

The best advice would be to have the customer try your purchase again with a different card or payment option. If this doesn't work, then perhaps they can arrange an alternative payment option with you directly, such as money orders, checks, etc. Please note that in this case, the transaction is directly between you and the customer, ClickBank is not involved.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Thank you,"

kinitex, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  5. Valen72

Valen72 Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally understand how frustrated it is! I have been facing the same problem with Clickbank all the time. Whether I tried to pay with credit card or through paypal, I kept getting that annoying message. The weird thing is, I actually managed to get through the payment system the first two times I made my purchase, but that was two months ago. Since then, I have not once managed to buy through Clickbank. So every time I had to actually contact the author and ask for alternative payment option (e.g. send money in Paypal itself). However, Paypal can be sometimes upsetting too, that is when they told me I have reached my limit to send funds, which I don't think has been clearly defined in their terms of use. This morning, I want to get my hands on Commission Blueprint, but both payment systems failed me, urgh!!! :<

Valen72, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  6. vlad4099

vlad4099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Last time (today) the problem has been resolved by restart of Windows (win 7)

vlad4099, Oct 17, 2017 IP