1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Probabily problems with some haters

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by boringevents, Feb 21, 2017.

HI, since a week, some of my friend started to block me for unknow reason, first happened with a person with i have no contact really, so that wasn't a problem, but next happened the same thing with others friends. Now almost a quarter of my friends did it and i really don't know why. I thought something is happened, I even looking for myself on google to find some articles or video that could compromise me, but i found nothing. I 'm pretty sure now that somebody, I know i have some haters(jealousy is the reason), is trying to defame me, but i cannot know which of them starts to defame me, i don't even know how he or they defame me and i would like to stop him/them and report him/them, any viable advice? Ty in advance and sorry for my bad english, not my native laguage ofc.

boringevents, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are upset over nothing at all. People regularly delete friends that they have little contact with. Instead of worrying about friends that you may have lost, focus instead on making new ones....reach out.
    You have to develop a magnetic personality in order to attract people to you. Stressing and fretting about stuff will only serve to turn people off.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 21, 2017 IP