1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proactive link building in house !

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kt26, Jun 19, 2007.

Hi Guys I own www.stateside.co.uk

I brought the company 12 months ago and have found a huge increase in our ranks due to a proactive link building campaign that we have been running in house. I used a link building system called www.linksengineer.com due to my limited knowledge of websites and SEO I needed a system that was very simple and easy to use, might be worth a look for anyone else in my situation. :)

kt26, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  2. adsei

adsei Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I am kind of new to internat marketing and want to get started on a link building campaign.
    Do you know if this sort of automated program would be considered spam by the search engines?

adsei, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  3. Greg Pettit

Greg Pettit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I understand, it isn't considered spam if you do it the right way. Have you tried posting articles on article submission sites? If you do, make sure they're written well and are related to your website. Don't try to copy someone else, either, They have to be 100% unique or they might get rejected. Also, another thing you can do right on your website is include LSI keywords in your content. LSI means Latent Semantic Indexing and they are keywords highly related to your main keyword. For example, if your site is about coffee, your LSI keywords might be "filtered", "instant", etc. There is a free LSI keyword generator you can use if you're unsure which ones to use. I don't think it will create a backlink but is a good way to improve your website content so your main topic is more easily recognized by search engines.

Greg Pettit, Aug 16, 2020 IP
  4. mariopepper

mariopepper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's like science. If you have enough knowledge you can build a powerful linkbuilding strategy for your site

mariopepper, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's just pure spam.
    Anybody checking your system is asking for trouble.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP