1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pro, verify ownership of your domain

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by Ronen Zur, Sep 17, 2015.

Have installed the pro version and configured and verified domain.
    on plugins page, encountered the following alert:
    "Pro version installed, but not active. Did you verify ownership of your domain?"
    in the settings section clicked the "setup test tool" -> auto configured.
    problem solved, and then reappeared a day later.

Ronen Zur, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... did you make any changes to your WordPress installation in that time by chance? Like install a whole new version of WordPress or anything?

The license check system is cached inside WordPress, so it's going to rely on WordPress's cache which could potentially get flushed if you are replacing the caching system with something else or something along those lines.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe there was a network connectivity issue between your server and our servers whenever it did the check. If that was the case, the system should automatically sort itself out since it rechecks once in awhile.

If it happens again, let me know and I'll see if we can dig deeper into what's going on exactly in your case.

digitalpoint, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  3. Ronen Zur

Ronen Zur Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Thanks,
    I've disabled "W3 Total Cache" and the verification error has gone away.
    What path should i exclude in the cache settings in order to re activate the cache plugin?

Ronen Zur, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would assume that W3 Total Cache wouldn't be prematurely expiring active cache items. If that's the case you might want to bring it up with their developers, because that is most likely going to be a bug. Better Analytics just uses the standard transients system built into WordPress for it's cache.

digitalpoint, Sep 21, 2015 IP