1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private option no longer working on Blogger.com?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Levittjones, Dec 7, 2017.

Hi.

I need help. My blogs have been on private for quite a few years-this is because I needed/need time to organise them but never got around to it.

Only I have been able to access them through blogger app, desktop and phone for years but I logged in today and I get this message ''Your HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view your blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://****.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to your blog will continue to work. ''
    I logged out of google and typed in blog urls and sure enough they are now accessible! Also, when i'm logged in and I click on a blog page, it then asks me to sign again, so I can't access settings on the page.

No idea how to reverse this.

When I access my blogs as any other websites it's actually blogspot.co.uk, but in setting it's ending blogger.com. This has never been a problem though.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Levittjones, Dec 7, 2017 IP