1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private Name Servers for SEO benefit

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by degreubiwa, Dec 8, 2018.

Does having Private Name Servers on website or blog has benefits for SEO in any way?

Solved! View solution.
    degreubiwa, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  2. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to say no to that one. If you look at how many sites that are ranked on the web most are on shared hosting setup with the same default name server the host gives to everyone on that server.

CenTex Hosting, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May you use private name servers or change your current nameservers, it is won't really affect any search engine rankings or “SEO Rankings”. It's important to take care that if you change nameservers it shouldn't be a fake one. Your hosting provider plays an important role in your SEO rankings. If there are any kind of changes in your SEO ranking, then you can be rest assured that there are many other reasons behind that.

MilesWeb, Dec 8, 2018 IP
    I am using cloudflare name server, with that NS, i believe million website share the same name server.

I personally don't think it affect your SEO.
    Yet, I do see people discussing unique IP for a website is good for SEO.

calvynlee, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  5. FOUAD IBOUKHOULEF

FOUAD IBOUKHOULEF Peon

Best Answers:
    When it comes to check backlinks, competitor position etc I always prefer Ahrefs as it is easier for me to use.Someone have stated that the features are buggy and not relevant but I have not experienced this yet. When it comes to performance, analyzing both site functionality , features, services as a whole then also I will still stick with aherfs, it never let me down and proovided the data which I need. Finally, it's depend on you what you like is your decision.

FOUAD IBOUKHOULEF, Dec 31, 2018 IP