1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Prince William and Catherine Middleton Fansite [Tumblr-based, large fan community]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Harmony, Jun 10, 2012.

www.williamcatherinefan.com

The website is hosted on Tumblr through williamcatherinfan.tumblr.com and redirected to its domain. I have not updated the website since January, but have been getting many emails and private messages through Tumblr to re-update but I do not have the time to, so I am selling it.

It currently has 522 followers on Tumblr, and you will receive many new ones every day due to the Tumblr community and the way it functions. It is very easy to discover other blogs. Also, William and Kate has a large admiring community, especially within Tumblr.

Easy to Update:
    If you are unfamiliar with Tumblr, it is very common-sense orientated and easy to use. WilliamCatherineFan follows a large amount of royalty/william&kate related blogs, so all you have to do is click "reblog" to reblog their photographs or pull information from these other blogs. Feel free to google more about Tumblr and you will find the ease in getting content as well as updating through it. It has become very very popular. Because it is hosed on Tumblr, hosting is completely free.

I only ran Google Adsense on it for a month and a half in the very beginning, and made $64 total.

If someone is able to put more time into it, I am sure the blog will run very well. There is much buzz around these two lately so it has much potential.

It used to rank within the top three pages for William and Catherine, William and Kate related keywords.

The new owner will receive the domain, tumblr account and twitter account. All I have to do is give you the log in information, very simple.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I do not have a price in mind so I am ACCEPTING OFFERS.

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    Harmony, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  2. AC924

AC924 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much work is it ?

AC924, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  3. Harmony

Harmony Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not much at all. Visitors just want to see pictures. I follow many many similar William and Kate Tumblrs so their updates are shown on the dashboard, so all you have to do is click the "reblog" button to new photo updates of them and it will be on the Tumblr. Most of these Tumblr fansites are not competition because they are simply admirers and not looking to make any profit off their blog. It will all be self-explanatory basically.

Harmony, Jun 10, 2012 IP