1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Price comparison software

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by bobrock4, Mar 8, 2016.

Hi,

I'm looking for a spider/scraping software going on the Web to look for product prices of some competitors selling similar products than mine.

Are they really useful in their use?

I've found Mozenda but I prefer cloud system or Mac software.

Thanks

bobrock4, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try import.io? You can also hire a developer to build a scraper for you, I know some.

chellosp, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. bobrock4

bobrock4 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks chellosp. I will evaluate it. I'm also found some reviews about other 2-3 software. I will try with some Web service before going to customize something.

bobrock4, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  4. assortify

assortify Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just launched a new tool that does competitive pricing across multiple retailers/sources. Basically, you upload a list of products you want to track and we'll return the prices on a schedule you select. It also emails the results to you. It also allows you to do margin analysis on potential products and keyword research. We are offering our Pro account for free until October. Sign up and use promo code FREEPROOCT. No credit card required. https://www.assortify.com

assortify, Jul 26, 2016 IP