1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Price Comparison Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bacardirum, Dec 5, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    Basically I lost my job earlier this year so set this site up, I had previous experience of price comparison sites. I really need the money to pay off debt. I have done little to no work on this site, the value I believe is in the domain name, and the setup. The sale will also include the domain PetComparison.co.uk

How is it monetized?
    SEO

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    https://twitter.com/PetComparison
    I have not used this really, but I made sure to register the name and make the profile etc.

How much time does this site take to run?
    As much time as allows. The opportunity for buyer is that they can also use my setup for any other price comparison sites they wish to run. This site is coming with a unique setup, not a plugin someone can get etc. You can link to your Amazon etc, upload csv, xml feeds, import prices, check prices, change affiliate logos, change currency to $, it's a fully functional price comparison.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None, apart from when uploading affiliate products it helps to have unique content with items.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    bacardirum, Dec 5, 2019 IP