1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Price Comparison Script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Custard, Sep 18, 2006.

1. sychern

sychern Peon

Best Answers:
    sychern, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. sjnelle

sjnelle Peon

Best Answers:
    I have searched a lot but I don't now which script to use.
    I want to import csv files voor oscommerce en magento shop.

Pricetapestry. Nice support but no CPC (cost per click ) function
    kaon price comparison. Looks nice, admin encryped, many good/bad reviews
    Axisitp price comparison. Lot off features but can't find reviews off it. is anabody here using this script
    Exactproduct 2 Nice price, much features, no admin demo , can't find reviews from people using this
    What is the best choice

sjnelle, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. allan.bradbury

allan.bradbury Peon

Best Answers:
    www . storefind . co .za

Kaon script running full force on VPS server

allan.bradbury, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  4. Paindu

Paindu Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a Price Comparison Script. If you have a good one, please send me email as "metasoft.ca at gmail dot com"

Paindu, May 7, 2012 IP
  5. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    The price comparison scripts are developed by highly skilled developing teams of websites like ebay. It should not be available for free. There should be some cost of their work.

Technary, May 10, 2012 IP
  6. nadra anwar

nadra anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you want price comparison from 1 site or from different websites?

nadra anwar, May 11, 2012 IP
  7. lemon_lime

lemon_lime Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been searching for a good price comparison script and have yet to make up my mind. I want a script that will update prices automatically, work with linkshare, amazon, and commission junction, is very customizable without being too difficult, and very secure.

I think I have narrowed it down to either price tapestry or axisitp. I love the customer support with price tapestry but axis does have quite a lot of features.

Anyone have any thoughts or reviews on either of these two companies?

lemon_lime, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  8. joprout

joprout Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I purchased the Price Comparison script from KaonSoftware. So far the script look powerful for it's price. But I can't seem to be able to set it up to the desired outcome. Unfortunately, i have limited scripting knowledge and the Kaon Software team ( which i think consist of one person ) are not responding to my request to hire him/them for a few weeks to customize their script. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with their script and could help for customize app?

Thanks.

joprout, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  9. salman

salman Member

Best Answers:
    Lisa Joshua and Nightfly both claim they dont work for Axisitp but all their 7 posts in this entire website digitalpoint are regarding how great price comparison script by axis I T P is. What a lie...!
    It also shows how pathetic this company is, trying to deceive naive visitors ...!

Down in drain goes the forum rules of dont lie, dont cheat and dont spam :)

salman, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  10. Karolwf

Karolwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Karolwf, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  11. Ali AxisITP

Ali AxisITP Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

My name is Ali and I am from AxisITP. One of our clients said to read the digitalpoint forum, he has given me the link of DP forum and today I just created an account to explain whats going on here.

AxisITP itself can't damage own product on anywhere. We never know who has posted this message. The script is not 80% encrypted, it is lie. Front-end is totally open source. Looking into a back-end code is permitted when it is necessary.

AxisITP has only "Ali AxisITP" user ID. User ID on digitalpoint "axisitp" is a fake id created by someone else to speak lie about the AxisITP.

We don’t know who are Lisa Joshua and Nightfly. If you have any proof that anyone of them is working for AxisITP show us. If you don’t have any proof. Its my humble advice for you to never speak about anyone until you have a proof otherwise in life you will be facing very big troubles.

Hello wanya742,

you said they steal me $900USD. I am from the company. I respect the customers. However, if you are really a real customer I must ask you to please provide the order number where you have paid $900. We will definitely look into your order status, if we found you are eligible for refund we will issue it for you. If you don’t have a proof to show order number for $900, we must ask you to delete your post. You have also said there are bugs. The script login details are available on public. Anyone wants to see the login details can visit this link: http://www.axisitp.com/price-comparison-script.php

Thanks & Regards,

Ali
    Axis The Information Technology Professionals
    Ph: +92-305-840-2819
    Email: info (at) axisitp.com

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Ali AxisITP, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  12. Anwarabbasi

Anwarabbasi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used axisitp price comparison script and it works nice for me.

Anwarabbasi, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  13. price comparison app

price comparison app Peon

Best Answers:
    how can you configure this application? they only work with XML feeds?

price comparison app, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  14. Sandra Rell

Sandra Rell Peon

Best Answers:
    I Bought KaonSoftware Price Comparison Script and the license didn't work, there is no use, there are no support. Worst Script I ever purchased. Do not buy this script. Do not trust those worst rogues, they are thief.

Sandra Rell, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  15. RickeyCLarsen

RickeyCLarsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I saw your profile I found a post. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/price-comparison-script-worth-600.1022469/page-2#post-18894260 it surprised me that you are actually a kaonsoftware owner and a competitor of AxisITP, Salman are not you owner of kaonsoftware? Your hate and lie reveal the truth.
    p.s.
    ------------
    Hatred of someone else's accomplishment is glaring sign of insecurity. Respect success and do your best to achieve even more than your rival.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    RickeyCLarsen, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  16. Robert L. Mrozek

Robert L. Mrozek Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used many script but I would recommend AxisITP price comparison script only.

Robert L. Mrozek, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  17. kezako

kezako Member

Best Answers:
    If someone is interested i have released a premium price comparison package made with Magento.

More information :
    http://www.magecompare.com/

demo :
    http://www.surfboarddb.com/

kezako, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  18. beciowa

beciowa Active Member

Best Answers:

Unfortunately, I am reading this far too late, but you Salman, you are a criminal, selling software that you know does not meet current standards. You don't provide support and you don't solve the problems. Your script and themes are a disaster.

The script does not work from php 7.1, announced updates are not available and there are thousands of errors in the html and in the different designs.

Amazon API does not work anymore and Mr. Salman is not willing to fix it.

The search function is a disaster and not comparable to other websites.

I can only warn everyone for Salman and Kaon Software. Do not spend unnecessary money because you will get annoyed.

beciowa, Jan 23, 2022 IP