1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Price Comparison Script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Custard, Sep 18, 2006.

1. frychiko

frychiko Peon

Best Answers:
    Lisa_Joshua:

I am using a heavily modified Pricetapestry setup and support from David is far and beyond most services I have ever used. He's worked me with throughout my whole project and I've asked a ton of questions and custom code.

Here is my shopping comparison site using Pricetapestry for those interested:

http://portablemonkey.com/shop/search

frychiko, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  2. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    I have read the comments posted here by rakhisoftware.com and I have to stand up and say something.

1) I am not an employee or rep for any of these software companies. I am a victim of one.
    2) I have seen websites using the script from kaon software that belong to their clients.
    This company shows a list of clients on their site.

The only websites I have seen with the rakhisoftware.com script appear to be the ones owned by rakhisoftware.com
    Why cant they show examples of happy clients like kaon software does if they are legitimate?

I may be the first victim to have purchased the script from rakhisoftware.com, or the first to admit it anyhow in this forum.

I can say I purchased the price comparison script rakhisoftware.com is selling and I would not recommend dealing with this company at all.

I was so impressed by their demo I purchased 3 licenses from him.
    This guy took my money and did not provide the script he shows in his demo.

In fact 6 weeks after he had my money I was still asking him to provide it and when he provided a script, he insisted that only he install it on my site. Then when he did finally install something it was not the same as the one he shows on his site, it was not the same on the front end or back end.

When I complained and asked for the Price comparison Script advertised on his site and the one he promised to me, he deleted my admin and stopped responding to my emails.
    Since then I have been asking for or my money back, without success.

I am sure rakhisoftware.com will respond with some interesting comments, but I gave him 2 months to provide the script or my money back and I can provide proof of purchase to anyone who needs it.

I do not know if he stole the script as others have claimed here, but he did take my money.

I do not like to say bad things about anyone and waited a very long time to give rakhisoftware.com a chance to provide the script he promised or my money back. But he has done neither.

UpnComer, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  3. mathew_auto

mathew_auto Guest

Best Answers:
    I bought price comparison script from rakhisoftware,We are running this script very well and we are getting full support from rakhisoftware,
    I Dont know what is truth but my site is running very well and i am in the processing of getting it running full fledged
    admin@autopricegrabber.com
    www.autopricegrabber.com

mathew_auto, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  4. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if anyone else besides me finds it suspicious that mathew_auto became a new member the day I mentioned my bad experience with RAKHISOFTWARE.

Why is it that anyone who has been taken by RAKHISOFTWARE has been a member longer than he has and anyone who has nice things to say about him have only barely joined this forum?

My guess is that if the "private domain" protection were to be lifted from autopricegrabber.com the answer would be clear.

Although RAKHISOFTWARE took most of my money I would place a bet with what little I have left that he is mathew_auto.

Note to RAKHISOFTWARE: Before you respond to this posting by using another member ID, how about responding by returning my money?

UpnComer, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  5. egpizano

egpizano Peon

Best Answers:
    www.affilistore.com

I have used this one for a while, it's a great script...

egpizano, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  6. rakhisoftwares

rakhisoftwares Peon

Best Answers:
    check recently installed price comparison script by us
    http://www.komparon.fr/
    http://www.autopricegrabber.com
    We request anyone buy the script from ,with full payment,upon this He will be getting the script in 2 hours
    for any query that is unresolved or higher level of query can be addressed to ,
    We will keep on posting the name of domains whenever we install our latest version of price comparison script
    Regards
    Rakhisoftware

rakhisoftwares, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  7. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    I purchased FULL SCRIPT with 3 Licenses.
    Payment was made in full to you as per your insistance it was paid in full by western union before you would provide anything to me.

Rakhisoftware did not provide a working script and I can prove FULL payment by emails of aknowledgement from Rakhisoftware and western union payment to anyone who needs proof.

I will also provide copy of paperwork from law firm as soon as I have them, as I am in the process of beginning to taking legal action against owner of Rakhisoftware for not receiving script and for troubles related to it.

In other posts on this forum someone claiming to be the owner of www.komparon.fr/ has stated they never received the working script they paid for either from Rakhisoftware.

Note to Mr Saxena
    Please provide my refund of 100% of money paid to you and avoid possible further legal action against you.

UpnComer, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  8. rakhisoftwares

rakhisoftwares Peon

Best Answers:
    rakhisoftwares, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  9. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    According to these 2 threads it does not seem to be running well.

This thread reports you redirecting his links to your sites;

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10751917&postcount=37

This thread says the owner of komparon.fr has reported rakhisoftware - catchaprice - willscript to the police:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10751765&postcount=14

Note to Mr Saxena and Rakhisoftware
    Please provide me a refund as you have previously promised of 100% of money paid to you, and avoid possible further legal action against you.

Thank-you

UpnComer, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  10. webfrance

webfrance Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank You very Much to rakhisoftware ,Previously we had kaonsoftware,but now we got an truly advance script that is purely genuine and entirely different from kaonsoftwares
    its running successfully on http://www.komparon dot fr
    Trust rakhisoftware,i have been informed the upncomer has paid partial amount so he will be getting refund

webfrance, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  11. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    I have very clear emails from Rakhisoftware confirming and proving I did pay full amount and for 3 licenses.
    There was never any confusion when I purchased 3 licenses.

Still awaiting refund for all 3 licenses. Will post when I have received refund

UpnComer, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  12. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    Note to WebFrance:
    You have been misinformed by Rakhisoftware once again.

I have very clear and detailed emails from Rakhisoftware confirming and proving I did pay the full amount requested by Rakhisoftware for 3 website licenses.

There was never any confusion when I purchased the 3 licenses for the FULL script for all 3 sites..
    I did not receive the script or any refund as of the time of this posting.

If for any reason anyone really needs to buy the Price Comparison Script from Rakhisoftware I would suggest using an Escrow service to hold the payment until he provides the script you paid for.

It has been more than 2 months for me and I have received nothing but promises. No script and no refund.

UpnComer, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  13. binh

binh Peon

Best Answers:
    It turned out a war here and I don't want to get involved, but here is what I found:

Attached Files:

binh, May 12, 2009 IP
  14. UpnComer

UpnComer Member

Best Answers:
    It appears rakhisoftwares has stopped using this ID on Digitalpoint forums and probably opened a new user account.

He has also closed his operation at least for now on rakhisoftware.com
    and it appears he may have copied his entire site onto willscript.com

Same site, different name, same guy. If you have any doubt just use the wayback machine and you will see.
    It is all the same.

He is using several sites and several names but it all comes down to that same guy.

Rakhisoftware why didnt you just give me back my money when you couldnt provide the product?

UpnComer, May 19, 2009 IP
  15. shopquiz

shopquiz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are still interested in a comparison online shopping, I am selling my website www.shopquiz.com , domain plus the script. It has a powerful admin panel through which you can easily change content and products. There are many features like newselleter module, SEO module, you can easily post content under each category and product etc.
    The products come from shopzilla API. The whole portal took about 6 months to be developed as it was done from scratch and it does not use any open source. So there is anything like this on the internet from script point of view.

If you would like more details please contact me on PM or the email listed on shopquiz.com .

shopquiz, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  16. freno_money

freno_money Peon

Best Answers:
    I have yet to find one worth getting. Trying to locate a full featured and seo-able script but none of them compare or don't have open source to mod the script to how I would want it anyways.

freno_money, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  17. gpyong

gpyong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, i have done a price compare script few months ago, this script is totally coded by myself and not using any open source script available in the market.

I can modify it to meet your requirements if you are interested

site : www.smartbuyer.com.my

gpyong, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  18. nighfly

nighfly Peon

Best Answers:
    But it codified by ioncube, i'll never will buy a codified script... Is the same think, everitime i need to put air on my tyres i need to go to the shop who sell me the car....

If anyone of you axisitp or kaon or other want sell the script but in open source fell free to contact-me.... The advantage of open source code can be viewed on my current osCommerce, with an amazing comunity welping each other... My website www.kartunes-online.com, it was all changed by me i only use the oscommerce like a start point, the rest is everithing made by me...

Best Regards
    NightFly

nighfly, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  19. nighfly

nighfly Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any idea about wich platform it's used to build a price comparsion script like the sites described bellow???

http://www.ipriceguru.com
    http://precos.com.pt

sorry but i don't belive all this sites are developed from zero, otherwise is allot of people reinventig the wheel...

Best Regards
    NightFly

nighfly, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  20. nighfly

nighfly Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your reply...

I already know this script, seem be the most popular, but the files are codified with ionCube, that can invalidate any try to do any major changes... Is one of the reasons because i don't buy this script until now...

Let me know on think, the script is 100% stand allone, thats rights??? We don't need any third party service subscription????

Best Regards
    NightFly

nighfly, Aug 26, 2009 IP