1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Price Comparison Script Worth $600

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nandiniraj, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Jaume Ubach

Jaume Ubach Peon

Best Answers:
    I want contact you, because kaonsoftware script doesn't work.

Jaume Ubach, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  2. salman

salman Member

Best Answers:
    It is so sad to see above post. An old client acting like this.
    This particular client is using our product for 2 years now.
    He had problems integrating the PPS (pay per sale) tracking code in oscommerce. We not only helped him integrate the HTML tag in his oscommerce website (Which was not even part of our project - oscommerce third party product) but we even made a video for him to help him understand better.

Besides this we helped him numerous time for last almost 2 years with our support. Support on importing feeds, support on other questions.
    The support takes times and efforts. We even gave him regular free upgrades.

In last two months we started asking him to renew support.
    1 year free support comes with order and it is renewed for another year by just $150.
    Instead of 1 year free support we gave him almost 2 year of free support. He decided not to pay, we had no choice but to stop replying to his support emails for last 2 days and now suddenly he makes a post like this.

All readers have common sense. They can read above post and also read my reply to it. I leave it for your judgement.

salman, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  3. Jaume Ubach

Jaume Ubach Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, i was hungry because a have a problems, but now the script work right, and the suport is quick. Then i,m happy and i can work with it.

Jaume Ubach, Apr 6, 2014 IP