1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prestashop 1.3.1- Different payment method for different products?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Petan.S, Jan 7, 2011.

Hi,
    I would like to modify prestashop 1.3.1.1 to set only some products for some paymant methodes. With option, that if will be add product in to cart with Reference code starting with words (for example: ABC), then after click on checkout system show only payment option what i want (for exsample bank transfer and paypal). Cash on delivery or another payment option will be hidden.
    if there are will be products in the cart, a regular one with all payment methods, and one with 2 payment methods for example,it would just show only those 2 payment methods.
    Is there some sort of code that could work?

I am willing to pay for this modification some reasonable cost. Let me know some price please.

I think the best way to do this is to edit the other payment modules, and in the hookPayment function, add a check to see if any of the products with that Reference code are in the cart, if they are, then return without loading the payment method what i dont want for some products.

Thank you so much for help :)

Petan.S, Jan 7, 2011 IP