1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

press release writing and submission services

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by NameBlock, Apr 9, 2012.

hello

i am looking for press release writing and submission services

written and submitted by you, must be spined to at least 100 PR sites

must include 3 anchor links and BIO

please send your best offer

thanks

NameBlock, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. DylanBozeman

DylanBozeman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the guidelines you're specifying here might conflict with the rules of PR sites. For instance, requiring 3 anchored links is not always possible, sometimes even getting 1 anchored link is difficult on a Press Release site. Reaching your specified 100 submissions would be a prized achievement of its own, adding link requirements makes it nearly impossible. PR sites have been spammed pretty hard so they're taking counteractive measures to deterrent that spam. That brings me to another point, that spinning the article will most likely reduce the acceptance rate. Any manual reviewed sites (which are undoubtedly the best ones to get links from) are going to deny that submission. I haven't seen press releases spun too often anyhow, usually they are kept as is to retain their readability. I have heard of spinning the title to improve the index rate though.

DylanBozeman, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. NameBlock

NameBlock Peon

Best Answers:
    havent received any offers, any writers left on DP?

NameBlock, Apr 25, 2012 IP