1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Press Release Writing And Distribution Guaranteed Google News Listing Or Your Money Back

Discussion in 'Services' started by stubsy, Jul 29, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am a Native UK writer and I produce high quality, well researched and well written press releases with good grammar and spelling.

I have never failed to get a press release listed at the very top of Google news results.

You can see some of my latest press release listings here

If I do fail to get your release listed in the news search results I will give you a full refund.

I use a premium press release distribution service that has high quality control criteria, due to this quality control all links from this site have a significant SEO benefit, the site has has a pagerank 5 and Domain Authority of 90.

Press releases also rank highly in the organic search results, the site is very high traffic.

Links are dofollow, press release will be live permanently. News results may change as other news is added. All press releases will be distributed to real journalists around the world.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    stubsy, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. watsonovedades

watsonovedades Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    can you do it with a spanish article?

watsonovedades, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. praetserge