1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Press Release Services - Recommended by Digital Point Members!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by michaelgrisso, Oct 8, 2012.

Beginning Tuesday, October 9th, 2012, I will be scheduling my press release services for the rest of the month. Individuals needing a press release can contact me via PM to discuss their needs.

You can access one of my press releases written for Digital Point member ecommerce_guru in my signature link area. You can also check my feedback from another DP member (Twoism) about the press release written for him as well.

In order to respond to all serious inquiries in a timely manner, I will provide as much details as possible in this thread.

Guidelines

1. All press releases will be in between 250 to 350 words - This is the perfect word count for journalists, other websites, and additional outlets to pick up your PR and spread the word.

2. Only 1 primary keyword can be used - I will integrate one primary keyword into the press release. However, I will use other keywords (LSI, secondary, etc.), but they will be at my discretion in order to provide you with the best PR article possible.

3. I will need specific information from the client - When sending a PM, you must provide the following if you would like 1 free submission to PRweb:

a. Name of website or company owner
    b. Mailing address (this will be needed in the initial summary of the PR)
    c. Email address where you would like your completed press release sent
    d. Primary keyword
    e. Any specifics you want discussed in the PR
    f. Your website URL
    g. Anything else you deem necessary

Pricing, Payments, and Scheduling

* 1 Press Release = $25.00 USD
    * Express PR = $35.00 USD (If you purchase the express press release, it will be completed within 12 hours from payment confirmation)

There is no negotiating these prices. My press releases do extremely well, therefore you are purchasing high quality content

* Payments are made upfront and through PayPal. (I will provide PayPal address through PM)

* I will only schedule your PR to be written after payment has been received and confirmed. I will send you a confirmation email once I see the payment in the account and will provide you with an ETA.

Note: If you are purchasing multiple press releases under the Express PR, each one will require a 12 hour window. While most will be completed long before this deadline, I leave the timeline open for scheduling purposes.

If you have any other questions, please contact me via PM. I am finishing up a project for another client today, therefore I will be logged into DP until late this evening and cannot start on any press release until Tuesday.

Thanks~

michaelgrisso, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. AGKnow

AGKnow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am interested. Can yoy pleas PM me more about your service and I'll send you all information about my website too.

AGKnow, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. yengo

yengo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for posting, I definitely loo into your services.

yengo, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  4. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have couple of order. Can you please provide me where you are going to publish "press release". I need press release sites where you will post press release.

Thank you

phpsolution, Oct 1, 2013 IP