1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Press Release or High PR backlinks to get out of sandbox?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wiseboke, Jun 2, 2011.

My site has been in sandbox for one months now,I kept updating content and backlinks in the past month,but not working.Should I use Press Release or High PR backlinks to get out of sandbox?

wiseboke, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. perterd27

perterd27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you should do it. I did it everyday and now my site is return back to normal after 1 month

perterd27, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. rick j foster

rick j foster Member

Best Answers:
    yeah press release is a good option but alone press release is not enough , you need to use other marketing strategy to get out of the sandbox completely

rick j foster, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  4. dulcet30

dulcet30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well effect of sandbox can easily goes away by getting quality backlinks from high PR sites belongs to your niche.Press release is good option but you should go for some other tactics also like article submission,social bookmarking,do follow blog commenting,e.t.c.For article submission write more than 250 characters and try to use high PR sites.It will be more beneficial to you.

dulcet30, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    What you need to do is continue to build 1-2 links per day from legitimate sources. Social bookmarking, article posting, forum posts, etc will all help you.​

Sam Gilmore, Jan 26, 2012 IP