1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Press release help needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by J.P, Aug 25, 2005.

Hi,

I've read a lot about press releases and how they can help site.

I'm looking for someone to write an article for me as I'm part of the Dyslectics group so my writing skills are.. well crap :)

The article needs to be on a very specific subject which is travel and Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen. basic info can be got off my site in sig.

If you are interested could you PM me with how much, when it can be done and any other information you either need/deem to be important.

I want to get the press release into PRweb.com so having it produced for this would be and advantage.

Thanks

JP

J.P, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  2. globalclosers

globalclosers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I write press releases. My starting rate is $250 via PayPal and I can assure you that your release will pass the PRweb editorial department. I will get you placed on Google News and Yahoo News, as well as, many other websites. The great thing about news releases is that editors will even write articles based on those press releases! If interested PM me for this project or any future ones. If anyone else is interested, let me know!

globalclosers, Sep 27, 2005 IP