1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Trump Will Be President. It Has Been Foreseen..

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Sep 16, 2015.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @Matthew Sayle Bizarre. Your whole reply is bizarre. It's based on nothing but false premises and assumptions. How do you know how Trump is going to run the country? You don't. How do you know if the wall will or will not be built? You don't.

Your statement about my immigration roots is stupid. I am a naturalized citizen and a proud American. You have NO idea what it takes to become a naturalized citizen in this country. I am the only one out of my family who was able to immigrate to the US.

I don't believe you're a Ted Cruz's fan. You sound more like a democrat to me. And yes, you're the Ultimate Kind of digital point.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    qwikad.com, Mar 15, 2016 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Isn't the point of electioneering to state what you will do if you get elected.

sarahk, Mar 15, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  3. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    All hail lord Cthulhu!!

HCFGrizzly, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    My point really is I am sick and tired (with the rest of the country) of politicians. They make promises and then do nothing. We've been duped again and again and again. Like punks. Cruz is a politician. Yes, he's the most conservative of them all and yes the GOP hates him, since he stands for all the right things. But what exactly is his record? Oh, he's just your average politician. Great. That's what we need (sarcasm). Look at Trump's record. He said he was going to do something and he did. Again and again and again. He has a record of success. Even after failing he was able to get up and rebuild his wealth. You're all missing the point. We, The People, DO NOT need / want another politician.

5. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    That's exactly my point. Matthew was stating how Trump is not going to do what he says he's going to do. My question is how does Matthew know? Just because he feels it to be so? I personally believe Trump will do what he says he is going to do. Just look at Trump's record. If that doesn't make you believe his words, nothing else will.

6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am a Conservative Libertarian.

Nothing in my post hinted towards being a Democrat.

Of course not, I was born here.

So really, this is MY country - you're just visiting and "stealing all of our jobs".

Why does it matter what country you came from? You're still an immigrant.

Trump hates immigrants, no?

LOL, you need to read this:
    http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2068227,00.html

Here is more reading for you:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...trump-never-makes-mistakes-even-when-he-does/

Stop being a Trump groupie and do your own thinking.

If Trump wasn't Trump, you wouldn't give him a second thought.

Like Ron Paul - best President America could have ever had, but since he's just a doctor - nobody really listened to him.

You have fallen into the "Trump Brand", like Apple, Google, Microsoft etc.

No matter what they say, you defend it because you like the brand, not them.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Except that I'd be saying "Just look at Trump's record. If that doesn't make you DISbelieve his words, nothing else will."

sarahk, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Now, you're just acting like a clown you've always been. I can be a clown too. Yes, your ancestors came here as immigrants and killed all the Indians. Then your ancestors enslaved the blacks and killed thousands of them. You, the white Americans, have caused a lot of grief. Racists. We, the current immigrants, are making this country great again. Get used to it.

Obamanation likes this.
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Is that so?
    Were you there?
    Please tell me exactly how it happened, not what some book is telling you.
    I guess you also believe that some guy named Moses parted an entire ocean with his hands, right?

They must have been pretty busy, killing Indians AND blacks :)

Your name is of Soviet decent, no?

What happened back in the 1930's when Joseph Stalin killed over 2,000,000 people?

That's the second largest genocide in history.

So, your ancestors were quite busy too :)

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's the irony of Trump being anti-immigrants when he is a descendant himself - as are the overwhelming majority of Americans. They just need to be honest and say they don't like a certain flavour of immigrant. The issue does need to be addressed. You have countries like the UK being overwhelmed by immigrants and they're now saying that if you can't get a job paying a certain amount by the 5 year mark then you're out. Immigrants who are employers are going to favour other immigrants for those high paying jobs because they'll know how badly they need them and your regular Brit is going to find himself scraping about for whatever is left. But you also have refugees passing through peaceful countries heading towards places that they have deemed more desirable and that seems wrong.

Personally I'm keen to come and visit the US but you don't have to worry about me trying to stay. Too many crazies!

sarahk, Mar 15, 2016 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Sarah, it's been said many times by Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and others: Trump is not against immigration. He is against ILLEGAL immigration. When people try to sneak into this country through the back door. I've been in the states for almost 20 years now (take note of that clown @Matthew Sayle). It took me a total of 11 years to become a citizen. 11 freaking years. That's how the legal immigration is done. Trump is not against that type of immigration at all.

12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    At least I know where your information is coming from, that clears a lot of things up for me.

That is flat out wrong. He wants to BAN Muslims from immigrating to the US. Legal or Illegal, it doesn't matter. He will not allow them to enter the country.

I would welcome any Muslim immigrant into my neighborhood, just like I welcomed the Bosnians, Germans and Mexicans. As long as it's done legally, I will let any Immigrant sit at my dinner table.

Can't we have a debate without you calling me names? That really speaks to your intelligence level.

We're just debating, isn't that what America is all about?

13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I call 'em like I see 'em.

Look, I know you're a dishonest person. Even your opinions above are all dishonest. I have no desire to discuss any of that with you. I am because you happened to jump into this conversation. But you are the last person I want to give a minute of my day to.

If, let's say, Russians were coming to this country with a purpose of transforming it into some Soviet state or worse were causing terror and undermining the national security, I guarantee you you'd never say: "Oh, but all immigrants are the same. We should welcome Russians as we welcome the Bosnians, Germans and Mexicans.." and whatever other crap you may say. Your opinions regarding immigration seem bogus under a scrutiny. Trump is not against Muslims or Muslim immigration IF they come here to assimilate. What is so hard to understand? If you do not want to assimilate - do not come.

14. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Dishonest?

I am pretty sure a few months ago I discovered that you weren't using Facebook.com/QuikAd. I could have very easily snagged it myself, it would have been perfectly legal.

However, I instead contacted you and let you know about it.

Would a dishonest person do that?

So you know for a fact that every single Syrian refugee wants to cause terror in America?

Are you serious?

There are a lot of natural born Americans that scare me a lot worse.

I am the only person in this conversation that was born and raised in the United States, I think I have a right to be included in this conversation.

Are we talking about the same Donald Trump?

Here it is, right from the horses mouth, "completely shut down the borders, we have no choice."

15. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    You didn't have to. I didn't ask you. You did it out of some sheer good will. Why are you now manipulating me into believing I owe you something? I owe you nothing. Let's be clear about it. Do you always do good to people to later manipulate them into believing they owe you something? Seems like it. Anyway... Gotta run. Me and my wife are going to vote. You know who I'll be voting for. Florida will go Trump today. Bye bye Marco and Ted.

Obamanation likes this.
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    But what about him banning Muslims?

Why can't you just admit that you hate Muslims and get it over with, instead of making excuses?

You don't owe me anything, I was just clarifying that I am not a dishonest person.

17. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't Trump already sitting in "Tall Cotton"? Even the conservative estimates of his wealth put him at 3 Billion dollars. The man has been moving in the circles that run this country for decades, counting the most powerful and connected from both parties in his personal circle of friends for decades (read Clintons and Bushes).

Once you have crossed certain financial milestones in life, you start thinkiing about more than money. You start thinking about history books, and legacy. FYI, there is no such thing as an ex-president who is not "sitting in tall cotton". Power and connections beget wealth. Its silly to try and single out Trump with such an argument.

And yet Trump's most fervent supporters are blue collar workers. Perhaps it is because he is the only one speaking to issues they feel impact their wages, namely outsourcing, insourcing, free but unfair trade, and unregulated immigration. The other candidates on the right promise more jesus and more outsourcing, the other candidates on the left promise expansion of immigration and welfare. Perhaps Trump only looks bad until you compare him to who he is running against.

Matthew, the entire rest of your posts are built from election year stereotypes. He wants to end trade? LOL.

Its rather comic to see you, a native born american, argue with an immigrant who supports Trump in an effort to convince him that Trump is anti-immigrant, and then follow it up with an anti-immigrant slur, telling him "This is my country". Perhaps you should read the polls. Trump won the 95% Hispanic city of Laredo Texas. Apparently, recognition that we need to enforce our existing immigration laws and protect our borders is more lost on you than it is on Hispanics, minorities, and legal immigrants. Why is that?

You are focused on what you perceive to be Trump's lies, but seem to be perfectly willing to give a pass to the lies told by every other candidate. Cruz was for TPA, and now against TPP? Cruz was for a 4x increase in the H1B cap, and now says we need to suspend the program? Rubio ran on a Tea Party ticket and then immediately pushed for both TPP and legalization without border enforcement? Hillary...... well, every word out of her mouth is a lie, so lets not go there.

Perhaps the only guy running who doesn't lie much is Bernie, but only because he really believes fairy tales. In 1985, he was telling us Fidel Castro was a great guy, while people were being tortured and disappeared! You know you've gone full retard for Communism when you have videos like this one to your name:

I like Cruz (Originally my second choice, after Rand Paul), but I think you should open up your eyes on what his candidacy means:
    He is not going to abolish the IRS. He is not going to end the TSA, or Homeland security he might restructure the tax code, but I seriously doubt he will get it to be flat. There is absolutely no way he will legalize marijuana.

You are no different, especially considering the leftist memes you used against Trump (anti-immigrant, etc).

As I mentioned, Trump isn't my first choice, or even my fifth, but I am more than happy to vote for the guy if he is the nominee, and in many ways, I am beginning to prefer him as the nominee.

The GOP, the party of Lincoln, has fallen into a rut, which has allowed many of the fictional stereotypes against them to begin to stick. No they are not the party that hates minorities and immigrants, but when you support middle class wage killing illegal immigration because the Chamber of Commerce likes cheap labor, the people you screw over the hardest are the working poor, and larger percentages of minorities make up that group than do whites.

They've managed to win elections by appealing to religious values, in an increasingly secular/agnostic society, which is another reason their support among the general population has been eroding. Abortion is not the most pressing issue facing this country, no matter what side of it you fall on, yet the GOP is more than happy to make the repeal of Roe V. Wade the centerpiece of every presidential election.

Trump is a thin skinned blow hard, a buffoon, a "witless ape", but he speaks to something that appeals to working class Americans far more than religious values, abortion, or even the palliative economic treatment of welfare offered by the Democrats. He speaks to social mobility and self dependence. You don't get much more conservative than that.

Obamanation, Mar 15, 2016 IP
    mmerlinn and qwikad.com like this.
  18. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Voted. He got my vote.

028.jpg

Obamanation likes this.
  19. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Again, it only speaks to the fact how bigoted and dishonest you are. I am glad I saw you right through the moment you showed up on this forum a few months back. I intuitively didn't like you. Still don't.

Let me just tell you something. I grew up in Tatarstan. Go research what Tatarstan is and how big the population of Muslims is there. And the fact is half of my friends growing up were Muslims. Don't be a bigoted pig, Matthew. It is you who is scared of Muslims and secretly hates them. I will not be surprised to find out if it's actually true.

20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I know that, like I said I would have liked to see Ron Paul become President.

However, that's not going to happen - so my next choice is Cruz. I never said I liked him, just that he is the best of the worst.

He is a businessman, he is just marketing to them just like Apple, McDonalds and Amazon do.

They brainwash people into believe they need whatever it is they are selling.

It just so happens that Trump is selling himself. People are buying him just like they would the Iphone 7.