1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Obama today expressed support for Ukraine’s efforts to quell the eastern uprising. It came

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, May 29, 2014.

1. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    My hatred to Russia is caused by the fact it stole Ukrainina region Crimea and tried to lie to the whole world about "free referendum".

My hatred to Russia is based on slaughter in my native city Kharkiv, where 3000 Russians from belgorod killed 10 Ukrainians from Kharkiv to create a picture for RusTV in March. RusTV stated these were "Russian-speakers killed by bloody junta". F1ck those liars, hope they will burn in hell.
    I also gave MULTIPLE PROOFS RUSSIA LIES ABOUT EVERY SINGLE EVENT IN UKRAINE. I DON"T WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS BULLSH1T ANY MORE.

There is no civil war in Ukraine. There are no separatists in Donbass. There never were victims of Pravyj Sector in SE Ukraine. There was no danger for the life of Russian-Speakers in Ukraine. There is no and never was any junta in Ukraine - only in Donbass. Millions of people in SE ukraine want to live in PEACE, not in a state of undeclared war with Russia.

I gave a detailed analysis of the situation several posts earlier. Please read it.

The reason for all the mess is very simple - RUSSIA HAS TO CONTROL UKRAINIAN GAS SYSTEM TO BE ABLE TO DICTATE THEIR PRICES TO THE EU. Gas and oil money form 70% of Russian federal budget and 80% of these resources are transported via Ukrainian pipe system.

Kuchma and Yanukovich were Kremlin-supported regimes who followed each word of Putin. When Ukraine revolted and Yanukovich fled PUTIN LOST CONTROL OF THE SITUATION. He now desperately wants to REGAIN CONTROL. He is from KGB, he NEVER plays fair, he CANNOT use peaceful methods. He creates bloody chaos to get a reason to intervene to Ukraine and overthrow the ABSOLUTELY LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT HE DOES NOT CONTROL. He needs a puppet like Yanukovich in Ukraine to be able to rule it in its interests.

Obama and Merkel CANNOT LET HIM DO THIS from obvious reasons - Creation of USSR v2.0 is not needed anywhere and will be a catastrophe.

I clearly understand WEST DOES NOT CARE ABOUT UKRAINE - and I do not care about their opinion either.

All Ukraine needs is THROWING ALL RUSSIAN TERRORISTS THE F1CK AWAY from Donbass and Crimea. Ukrainians will deal with the rest of the problems themselves, without asking Europe permittion.

And for the last time. St12, please, DO NOT BE AN IDIOT! DO NOT judge basing on RusTV - IT LIES IN EVERY SINGLE WORD!

If you wish to discuss it - PM me, I will give you a ton of links proving I am right and YOU ARE WRONG. Please, end telling this nonsense.

Here is LIVE WEB-CAMS of ALL Crimean tourist cities. Russians say there are three million tourist in Crimea now. Find me at least three thousands OR SHUT UP.
    The biggest tourist cities are Yalta (Ялта), Gurzuf (Гурзуф), Simeiz (Симеиз), Feodosia (Феодосия). Choose their webcams - any webcans there if you wish- and watch for yourself - CRIMEA IS EMPTY. This is .RU resource, there is NO "JUNTA LIES" , only LIVE STREAMING FROM EMPTY CRIMEA!!
    http://crimea-media.ru/Web.html
    At the same time, RusTV LIES that there are just a little bit fewer tourists than in 2013 AND PROVES THEIR WORDS WITH VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE DATED 2011!!!

The same goes to ALL THE REST OF THE INFORMATION YOU, ST12, REPEAT HERE. LIES< LIES< LIES< LIES!!!!

I operate with FACTS and give you PROOFS. You ignore official position of UN, EU, US and trust nonsense. Holy crap, I am amazed with your stubborness.
    google "disproof of russia lies about ukraine" and you will find a plenitude of facts and videos.

Just two links to Youtube for your convenience:
    - It is in Russian but video DATES does not need translation I hope
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCZothtCidIy76HaIrusRfA - a channel where ALL LIES ARE COLLECTED AND DISPROVED. English subtitles are available for your convenience. Pay attention to the DATES.

Please answer me several questions. What happened first - creation of National Guards and ATO troops - or March-April slaughters in Kharkiv and Donezk? Which border do terrorists cross to enter Ukraine? What weaponry they use? Did they buy it in the nearest Walmart? Who is kazak Babay - is he Canadian or, maybe, Brazilian? Who stole Crimea - maybe, France? Who attacked first and who is the aggressor then?

I don't want to discuss this any longer. This forum is about hosting, not about the biggest pile of crap on the Earth - Russian Government. Please, PM me if you want to argue, I will gladly destroy all your clumsy efforts to follow manipulation of information by RusTV.

I don't hate Russia or Russians. I hate Putin and his liary filthy gang. They wage war with Ukraine and refuse to admit it to avloid sanctions. They will receive sanctions nevertheless and Putin's regime will fall. I just pray God to save as many lives as possible till this bloodshed ends.

H0stZealot, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  2. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Russia stole Crimea???

Are you OK with your morals? Russia took the stolen property back from Khrustov who gave it to his Ukraine wife as a gift for her birthday.

Recovering stolen things is not a theft.
    Check the history books and see to who belongs the land in western Ukraine?

NovoRussia does not belong to Ukraine Kiev hates them so they better go independent from Kiev. Human rights says uncle Sam.

ST12, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  3. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are YOU OK? Seriously? You believe that crap? Are you from Uranus? It was not a Khrushev gift, it was a decision of Central Presidium, signed by Malenkov and Voroshilov.

Here is the result I got from googling "Was Crimea exchanged for Taganrog?"

Yes, that is 100 % True!

"There is one very important detail that somehow everybody today shamefully keeps silent about. In exchange to Crimea received (Minutes of the Presidium of the CPSU (Communist Party of Soviet Union) Central Committee number 49 from January 25, 1954) Ukraine has given up to Russia Taganrog and its bordering lands the size of Crimea peninsula in the Black Sea."

"Есть еще одна очень важная деталь, о которой почему-то все сегодня стыдливо умалчивают. Что взамен Крыма от Украины в Российскую Федерацию тогда же (протокол Президиума ЦК КПСС №49 от 25 января 1954 г.) передали Таганрог и приграничные к нему земли, по территории равные площади полуострова в Черном море."

Full text can be found here:

What Russia had received in return for Crimea in 1954

http://uainfo.org/yandex/295891-chto-poluchila-rossiya-vzamen-kryma-v-1954-godu.htm
    l
    http://narodna.pravda.com.ua/politics/533404aba98e2/

My mother is Ukrainian, her sister lives in Crimea since 1950. She told little me many interesting stories, when we spent vacation at her house in Alushta, on the Black Sea coast. She witnessed the process with her own eyes and I trust her, not biased modern Russian journalist liars you prefer to trust.

In 1950 Crimea was populated mostly on the southern coast. Salt steppe lied to the north of Crimean mountains with merely several railways - to Sevastopol and to Kerch. There were little roads, water was in the wells, nearly no electricity and gas system.

After 1954 USSAR began (NOT THE WHOLE UnitedSSR, only Ukrainian Autonomous SSR) began developing Crimea. Railroads and airfields were built, the great Nothern Crimean Canal was built, delivering water from Dnipro to Jankoy and further into the mountains through a complex system of pumping stations. This enabled turning salty steppe into fields of rice, grains and potatoes. Electricity and gas were delivered almost to EVERY LITTLE VILLAGE.

When Russians had Crimea it was a desert territory with several ports on the southern coast. Ukrainians made it the best recreation area in the whole USSR, developed small Artek camp into the best child camp in the world. In 1969 it had an area of 3.2 km² with 150 recreation centers and could host several thousand children at once. Kids from all over the communist world wanted to visit it and many had such opportunity.

Russia gave Ukraine a deserted area with horrible life conditions, region requiring many investments. Ukrainians made is self-sustaining, gave it water and electricity, infrastructure and central heating system, built and developed many resort cities. On the opposite, Ukraine lost Taganrog region, where people in small cities and villages still speak Ukrainian, 50 years after the exchange.

Therefore:
    1) Russia stole Crimea from Ukraine
    2) Novorossia never existed and never will exist
    3) Recovering stolen things is not a theft. Ukraine will take Crimea back.

I really like how you find another and another lies to tell us. It means you cannot disprove my proofs. Because I tell truth and give links to open sources proving my words. You state your personal opinion, based on RusTV lies, nothing more

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    H0stZealot, Jun 23, 2014 IP