1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PreschoolShop.com - Great Kids Website w/Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Oct 3, 2015.

PreschoolShop.com

Looking for an established website that's in a great niche? If so, this might be the project for you! PreschoolShop was developed over a year ago and has been a side project of mine for a while now. Over the past 2 years I've steadily added content, built incoming links, and done other various methods for promotion. The domain itself screams shop online for all your preschooler clothes and toys.

Content
    All content on this website is completely unique. The site runs Wordpress and currently contains 55 hand written posts about different items. The domain is registered with GoDaddy and expires 12/2015.

View Ahrefs Data
    DA: 15
    PA: 29
    MozRank: 5

Traffic
    I haven't really done any promotion (aside from some backlink building) on this website for several months. It's been sitting aside and gets steady traffic each month without any work needed. In the past I've done promotion through Pinterest and the site still receives steady traffic from there without needing to do anything. You can view some traffic screenshots below:
    Traffic 1 | Traffic 2 | Traffic 3

Revenue
    This website makes all of its revenue from three sources - Adsense, Amazon, and CommissionJunction. Revenue is a few bucks per month via Adsense and Amazon, with some CJ sales coming through every now and again. Below are a few screenshots:
    September Adsense
    September Amazon

August Adsense
    August Amazon

July Adsense

BIN
    $125 - Includes a FREE transfer from my hosting to yours (if you use cPanel). Also, I can offer to replace all of my Adsense codes with yours.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    FPForum, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    What are you referral traffic sources?

Matthew Sayle, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  3. yesgee2000