1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prepaid debit card and paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Teresa McCraw, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am going to buy a prepaid debit card. If I hook it up to my paypal account will I instantly have money on the card. It takes too long to withdraw it to the card. Also can you buy a paypal debit card instead of ordering it?

Teresa McCraw, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  2. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What do you mean by instantly having money on the card? You can't withdraw money to a prepaid debit card. No, you cannot purchase a PayPal debit card.

hav0c, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  3. Teresa McCraw

Teresa McCraw Banned

Best Answers:
    I mean like when you hook up the card, the money is on it. I read something like that online

Teresa McCraw, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  4. ahuddy

ahuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    ahuddy, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  5. Isaak

Isaak Guest

Best Answers:
    You can't withdraw PayPal funds to your debit card unless the debit card is from PayPal, if the second one is the case then yes, your funds will be instantly available with your debit card.

Isaak, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  6. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. You can withdraw paypal funds to a prepaid debit card. I prefer to use a prepaid card that's not offered Paypal.

You sign up for a free prepaid card that offers direct deposit. Then you withdraw to you "bank" which is really just a your prepaid Visa or Mastercard. There are lots of different options in this area and some of these cards are used mostly for receipt of paypal transfers. It usually takes 2 business days or so. Some of the prepaid card offers include a free $5 bonus or more just for signing up - the free direct deposit can be profitable for these virtual banks. Feel free to message me if you need any additional help or have questions. Best of luck to you.

nonyf, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  7. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to know that.I will preferrly contact you regarding this issue.Thanks

sam07, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  8. Stop

Stop Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is.but its problem that paypal is looking for them and started freezing one by one because they are a third party.,this like VMI and offshore banks and so on.
    you should check well if this card will work with paypal or not,because a real alot of them are banned and will limit your account,
    Good Luck.

Stop, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  9. NaIdz

NaIdz Banned

Best Answers:
    how can u determine if it is ban or not??

NaIdz, Mar 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.