1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

prepaid credit card charge back

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by scriptreseller, Jul 12, 2007.

Hi i paid $150 for a web site that i never got he just did not respond to my email i got done ages ago when i used my debit card and was shocked at how little protecson ppl have (NEVER USE A DEBIT CARD ONLINE YOU WILL BE SORRY)

ANY WAY I PAID WITH A PREPAY CREDIT CARD DO THAYWORK THE SAME S A CREDIT CARD CAN I ASK THE SUPPLYER TO DO A CHARGE BACK

scriptreseller, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  2. st1905

st1905 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you took your prepaid card from a real banking company you can try to contact them and tell your story and then wait for the results.I hope you get your money back.

st1905, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you run your debit card like a credit card you should have almost the same protection as you would with a credit card. If you use a PIN number, which you can't do online, you have almost no protection.

Definitely file a dispute with paypal. Hopefully you can get your money back. If it's been longer than a few months, paypal won't refund you.

jestep, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  4. scriptreseller

scriptreseller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi on the debit card front ys you maay be protected if your card is stolen and used ( am not sure ) but as i found out at the cost of a few £££

If you use your debit card to say pay for somefink online say you use it to pay a host or some think and there ment to take £20 a month off your card but thay start taking £60 a month. so you email them and say your takeing to much. Thay say no where not so your mad so you fone the bank and thay say did you give them your card details If you did theres is nonthin we can do you need to sort it out with the vender. even if you explane to the bank the vender is not playing ball and you not getting any where thay still say not are problem. So you ask them to stop all payment to the vender from now on thay say no we carnt you need to put a stop on your card.

SO TO SOME UP IF YOU GIVE SOME ONE ONLINE OR OFF YOUR DEBIT CARD DETAILS THE VENDER YOU GIVE THEM TO CAN TAKE WHAT THAY LIKE FROM YOUR CARD AND THE BANK WONT DO JACK TO HELP YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE THE VENDER TO COURT NOT EASY IF THERE NOT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AFTER LOOKING IN TO IT I FOUND OUT THAT DEBT COLLECTERS USE THIS TRICK BY GETTING YOU TO PAY A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OFF YOUR DEBT ON YOUR CARD SAY £5 THEN WAITING TILL THE END OF THE MONTH (PAY DAY FOR MOST) AND ZAPING YOUR CARD FOR AS MUCH AS THAY CAN GET.

IT SOUNDS MAD BUT TRUST ME ITS TRUE GOOGLE IT THE SAFEST WAY TO USE A DEBIT CARD IS NOT TO USE IT AT ALL

scriptreseller, Jul 12, 2007 IP
  5. designerz

designerz Banned

Best Answers:
    " THE SAFEST WAY TO USE A DEBIT CARD IS NOT TO USE IT AT ALL "

Good point..

designerz, Jul 16, 2007 IP