1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just that comment alone is childish. So you are here trying to create problems, posting astonishingly inaccurate information, because you are angry that you can't answer my questions? Sorry, but you need to grow up. As I said and I'll say it again, I wish you and your business the best, i'd love to hear good stories from people using you.

However, seeing how you conduct yourself, and fail to do something as simple as google search to see who hosts a url, and fail to accurately present that information, I do not see you going far. From the looks of it, you are going to be gaining a reputation as a liar, very very fast.

So, take the experience and learn from it, and become better at answering questions, and learn how to get accurate information when trying to say things to discredit a company, because not doing that, exposes you to severe liability as in the case above, thats called Slander, and the right person, will sue you, and put a lean on your business which could stop it dead in its tracks. I'm still traveling and i have not checked in with the office yet so theres no guarantee I can make that it won't be done in the case above, just to teach you a lesson about conducting your self in a public arena. So, I would stop what you are doing immediately.

I for one, am not trying to cause your business harm, just was looking to clarify a few things, and ended up getting attacked and you decided to bring it here which is completely unrelated to you, or your service, or what ever you think because clearly your thoughts are wrong, and your ability to do research to find accurate information requires some practice before you start putting to play in public. It does not make you look like a reliable person. I'd like to see you do great things, so work on it, and keep working hard!

wrekoniz3, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  2. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and for what exactly? :D
    It is not a crime to prove someone wrong.

Henry04, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I would disagree, but then again, I just googled "who hosts this site" typed in PremiumCPM and saw that PremiumCPM is in fact hosted with RackSpace. It wouldn't be my job to know that, but was still able to figure it out within seconds. So, I would say my opinion of your conduct stands considering, you didn't answer the questions and instead decided to attack me for asking, BEFORE, being told your comments are idiotic.

If you want to continue to talk, lets do it privately, people in this thread don't care about you or your service.

4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    its a crime to publicly post inaccurate opinion and information online with the intention of causing harm to a reputation or business, thats called slander.

If you don't know this, then who ever owns your business should immediately remove you from posting online.

As for your other mentions of things... If you notice, the "office" is not listed as an "office" it is a mailing address. Simple as that, if it was an office, it would be listed as one. Our office is not an open campus, and is not open to the public. If people need to mail us, that is the address to mail us at, and that is why it is listed as that. Otherwise, people can use D&B to get any other information they need.

The review you mentioned - Its not a review, yeah I wrote that, and there is also a thread on here, I gave full disclosure that I work for the company, and that I run the companies ads on my own sites as well. Not a fake review, nor would I post anything any where pretending to be someone else. I was simply showing the possibilities.

Oh and the advertiser mentioned, didn't read an IO (Which I'm sure you don't know what it means) but they didn't read the contract or follow through with it until AFTER creating damages and posting online, that issue was ultimately resolved via legal.

The other reviews on AdsWiki... with the exception of 1 which didn't like the $100 minimum... the others are all upset that they couldn't cash out after sending us fraudulent traffic (ie, the perfect clients for you).

Any other concerns?

There quite a bit of people who are ultimately going to read this after having collected paychecks from us, and will be laughing at you while you are supposed to be on here looking professional and getting clients? Hence, my suggestion to stop, because i'm looking out for your best interests.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You have yet to prove anyone wrong about anything, you just continue to make inaccurate statements and bring up events and issues which you have no knowledge of, or clue about.

6. ecommercez

ecommercez Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have received this email. I have contact Tim but doesn't got response yet, please help

ecommercez, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  7. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was happy with the results of premiumcpm, and I always got my money before this. Hope you will be back on business soon!

JohnBol, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  8. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:

Henry04, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The email that Tim sent you seems quite self explanatory, I you can please clarify, please help with what? As the email says, when we are ready to re-enable ad serving on your account he will be following up. What else do you need assistance with? Happy to help. But its about ad serving, you already have the answer. You sent him a response at 11:28PM EST and by and about 30mins later you were hear. If you needed a response then it would be best to not expect an instant one especially outside of normal business hours. However, please help doesn't really contain any question of substance, as you were already told, if there is an update you would be receiving it. Obviously we want your business, and we greatly value every one of our publishers, us having to make decisions to suspend serving momentarily is not something we enjoy, nor is it by our desire or requirement.

We have a multitude of issues we are dealing with as a company lately. We have a changing industry, a platform we utilize has been changing policies, and we have some of the biggest companies in the industry fighting back against financial arrangements. However, that said, finance will be processing payments on affected accounts this month along with the regular payout schedule.

We are doing out best to handle 2 major focal points. Making sure we will be able to continue to provide a service which clients are happy with in the future, and making sure all clients are paid. Always on for business, just have to make sure we balance out a few things to ensure we are able to for the long haul. So the delay, although it is horrible, and we are doing our best to resolve and ensure it doesn't happen ever again, the delay should be some what considered a slight time investment made in being able to work with a very stand up company which you enjoyed the results of, in the months and years to come. If we paid everyone out while not receiving money from advertisers, that business model would fail very quickly. Although it has happened before, but when its one of the biggest companies in the world, and the credit extended is massive due, it creates complications. However, we are working through it, still providing results, and everyone affected will be getting their payouts with a bonus for the delay!

But I didn't received pass payment and unable to log in to my account, it's said password expired. Cant you check it out ?

What point are you trying to make with your useless post? People join to get help, and people join to contribute. Thats how a forum works. Stop posting useless posts in threads so you have a reason to put your logo in front of people. I don't think you noticed, but not 1 person in this thread cares what you have to say, as a matter of fact, your activity on here in the last 2 weeks, has resulted in an increase in applications from what compliance told me. So thank you.

If you can please, PM me your url. So I can identify your account, and I will give you a full response with updated information privately.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  10. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and they create exactly one post under your thread how "great" your network is, seems legit.

Henry04, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    People join this forum to have a voice. Simple as that. Our clients look us up, they see a Digital Point thread, they decide to join and contribute. No one here would ever do what you are suggesting nor do we need to. However, you really need to be removed because all you are doing is inciting a fear amongst other clients who would potentially join and post something positive or anything at all for that matter.

No one in this thread asked for your opinion, nor does anyone here really care what you have to say. Honestly. Enough established members on here have come in and contributed, I'm thankful for everyone who continues to join not only to gain access to the forum, but to post reviews (good and bad) because it helps us as we do our best to provide a service which clients are overly satisfied with. You are not contributing anything here other than looking for an excuse to keep posting useless posts in threads so you can keep people looking at your logo while not realizing it does nothing when you make your self look like a fool.

12. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you join DP on July 15 you have 47 posts and you come here and think you own the place.
    You own your own company and you are here slamming another network (what a way to operate a business).

Is my vouch for PremiumCPM worth anymore because i've been a member for 7 years?

lukey372, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    At least he could attempt to slander by having some level of fact except very shady accusations. But the min you raise a good point (like there is not 1 payment proof any where showing anyone of his "clients" have been paid or having even an opinion - good or bad after having used his service) in his thread concerning his business, he runs to administrators complaining trying to get it deleted and trying to get you banned.

Oh no but wait, your discredited because you are "a friend" as this guy, hendrik, or Tim, said. Which is it though? because I have seen 2 different names associated with this account (@Hendrik04) . I'd say that looks a little shady, since we are playing detective now.

14. Henry04

Henry04 Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt "slammed" anyone, I just pointed out the obvious :D

Henry04, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    No you are insinuating something which is quite false. As previously stated, there isn't anyone in this thread who really cares for your opinion, or for your pointing anything out. Furthermore, no one here needs you scaring them out of posting their opinion. Nor do any other clients whom might be considering posting their opinions in this thread, be it good or bad. Even though you clearly are bashing anything good said, and loving everything bad.

You should be more concerned with building YOUR business, and you should stop using this thread as a way to put your logo in front of people. You are not contributing to the discussion in any way.

16. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And so? I came here just to get some informations about premiumcpm. Anyway I have posted on Adswiki some payment proofs already... months ago...

I don't understand this "war" here, I got my payments, till they have some trouble. Now I have to use another company (with lower results). So I'm waiting till premiumcpm will be back to use their ads again.

JohnBol, Sep 9, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 and lukey372 like this.
  17. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ecommercez I and a few other publishers got the same message. 2nd week of september has passed
    and the only thing we can do is wait and hope things are sorted out soon.

rajin, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    They will be, obviously every day that passes when we have a select set of wonderful clients eager to continue using us, we lose money, an our advertisers lose access to that set of valuable inventory. The changes being made, will allow for better transparency for clients regarding many different aspects of concern, from payments and finance to higher bid values, more detailed reporting, and self service tag creation and modification. Many of our clients concerns have been heard and listened to, and we are institutionalizing those changes now.

@rajin one in particular which is of interest to you, is the ability for clients to update payment details on their own, and paypal integration, so our finance staff can fund mass payments far easier, and with out any potential fees.

Ultimately changes are being made to ensure PremiumCPM is staying on the forefront of industry changes and alignment to be absolutely certain we are able to provide a valuable service to our clients for the many years to come!

wrekoniz3, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  19. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recently joined this network thanks to lukey372's reccommendation on another thread.

I will keep you updated. 2nd day using them so still new. All looking pretty good as far as I can see. Pretty quick with help on any problems. I will post payment proof once I have it.

NoTally, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  20. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Do you guys do responsive ads?

dave-london, Sep 24, 2015 IP