1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. HoopsPH

HoopsPH Member

Best Answers:
    30 seconds is different from 30 hours... anyway, can you help me out? would like iframe tags, and remove the ads with soccer goalie...

HoopsPH, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you needed immediate help, then you could have reached out to our dedicated support team who are available 24/7 but you did not do that, you reached out to your Account Manager who is not available waiting for you 24/7.

Why do you want help now? You had a bad experience, you removed the tags (with out giving us the opportunity to help you). Now you want help? We do not work with people who conduct themselves like this. So now we are going to help you, then if something comes up, you are just going to remove the tags again. Thus, we waste time getting our advertisers bidding on your inventory. But for now on, if you can reach out to your Account Manager for non-immediate help regarding your account, and our live support when you need immediate help. You should be fine.

I'm contacting your Account Manager now, and we will look into the issues you were having. What kind of ads do you want to prevent from showing up? Flashing / Flash ads? Ads with Animations? etc. Let us know, you can email me directly, and I will make sure you are set up and ready to go before you get new ad tags. But moving forward if there is an issue, we need to be able to correct it before tags are removed, If that is a problem - let us know now.

wrekoniz3, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Payments for December 2014 are processing and going out at this time. Keep an eye out! We invite all clients to share their payment proofs!

wrekoniz3, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  4. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone received payment?

EagleMind, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  5. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    If nobody can't provide the proof of payment then I am not alone here, because I didn't received payment too. But I do have the proof that PremiumCPM is not paying. So, be aware of that.

6. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    ALLOW ME TO PROVIDE IT ON YOUR BEHALF.

[​IMG]

What is this a figment of my imagination? You are emailing me, and your account manager asking for help, which I respond to every email as well as follow up with you to confirm your payment was sent by our finance team. You think I make a living lying to people? Ah, thats unfortunate, your account has been deactivated, your relationship with us, is terminated for coming to forums like this one, and publicly lying instead of allowing us to help you. You were told your payment was made. We told you why there was a delay on your payout, but none the less we are honest here and we make it happen. Also, you clearly never heard of international wires taking 1 - 3 business day. But I find it cute how you email me for help in the same day you come on here. Its OK! I'll just post every thing here, and there is nothing further to discuss now. Your account is deactivated, your money was sent previously, and you are a proven liar. Great Accomplishment for the day.

wrekoniz3, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  7. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    If your wire copy is real then money must reach account today. But there isn't any money from you by now! Maybe it (wire copy) is just a paint job?

You are trying so hard to fool others by accusing your partner being liar without proper reason.
    Here in forum on 17th February you had asked us to show proofs of payments, so after 10 days I am telling that I don't have any proof to show.

Indeed, you are real liar here. And you have started to do that when I have found that you are showing popunders without consent. These popunders were free of charge for you. But you never admit that. Instead, you were telling that popunders was initiated by random advertisers when all the facts were showing that you was behind these popunders.

Problems with payment started in January, but I was thinking that maybe in February you will be able to make payment. Unluckily same situation in February too.
    Look, the wire is coming from 18th February, so who is liar?
    Tim Schoon on 18th February: "Finance said it (payment) was sent and should clear in the next 48 - 72 hours."
    Dominick Romano on 19th February: Additional (third in one moth) confirmation of bank account even then when payment was sent according to Tim Schoon
    Dominick Romano on 24th February: "Tim and I just checked with finance and confirmed your wire was processed."

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Look at the date on the wire. It takes 1 - 3 days to clear. Usually 3 days for international wires. We have NEVER photoshopped anything released and the only modification done to the image was to cover up important / confidential information regarding your account details.

Actually I'm calling you a liar because you are saying you weren't paid, meanwhile you were that screenshot was taken directly from finance and the money you say you were paid, has left PremiumCPM and has been sent to you. You are also, no longer a publisher, and pursuant to our TOS you were never our "partner".

Your claim that WE are showing pop-unders or pops and WE are profiting off of it... thats cute. Here are the facts, we work with thousands of advertisers, many use rotating creatives, it is known (industry wide) that advertisers especially in Q1 that compliance violations spike. When you made us aware of the issue, we hunted it down, and we resolved it. Every account has a different alignment of demand (advertisers buying inventory from) so its harder for us to track down issues.

You really have no facts, and the fact that you can't grasp the fact that international wires take 1 - 3 business days, just shows that your fiction is quite augmented from reality.

Finally, Tim NOR I handle publisher payments. So for you to keep asking us or to hold us liable, is nonsense. You clearly don't understand that. We were both doing our part to see to it that you were paid. Which as of right now, your money is not with PremiumCPM as it WAS paid. I wasn't aware of there being any issue (as of right now and to the best of my knowledge) in january with your account other than a potential roll over due to waiting on payment information. But again, posting a conversation with 2 people who don't handle finance but genuinely care to see that you get paid, does nothing but prove my point...

If you would like to keep this going, I'd be happy to have finance retract your wire, then we can add some validity to your statements. So I suggest you stop, now. I suggest you wait until the wire clears, then lets see if you have the decency (which I highly doubt as you are leveling up by the hour in degenerative nature) to come back and correct your statements.

Oh, and allow me to post another view from finance...

societyanonme2.png

9. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am waiting from 19th February. Less then 24 hours left to broke or to prove your words and images you have provided. See you tomorrow!

10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well thats cute, because i've gone ahead and had finance put in a recall request on your wire. You should have waited the time period to begin with, instead of coming here, spouting your mouth off with lies, and creating damages when you are in contact with both your account manager and my self. We have the ability to call off the retraction at this point, at anytime (subsequently allowing the wire to fund).

PSA to future and current publishers: Behavior like this is unacceptable, and will not be paid for.

Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 8.00.57 PM.png

Welcome to the party.

11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Btw, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. As i'm sitting here getting my time wasted by this guy, others are posting...oh that thing called Payment Proof.

[​IMG]

12. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    I has expectation that next message of yours will be about recalling non existing wire. Your new lie just proves other old lies. There isn't any lawfull reason for the wire to recall. Unless there isn't any wire at all, then the best you can do to hide falsification and lies around you is to provide me with new lie.

13. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    In 10 days zero proofs of payments exept proof of not paying and forged images posted by yourself.

14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You were given 2 different conformation numbers for you to call and check on, however you seem to think that its a "nonexistent". I wouldn't have to post anything regarding the situation if you did not turn here to claim you weren't getting paid. Such claim is inaccurate. I have not only provided you the Citibank reference number as provided by finance but you were also provided the wire reference number.

You seem to know all these facts, did you know when you use an international intermediary sometimes wires can take double the time because they are passing through 2 banks? Oh, the vacancy light must be rapidly blinking next to your head at his point...

I don't lie. I'm straight forward. If I wasn't then I wouldn't have lasted the amount of time I have in the industry.

Maybe someone like your self with zero intellectual compass or common sense doesn't realize that people really only post payment proof when there is something in it for them. The only time people post payment proof with us, is when they are either asking us to use us again, or when we do a promotional / bonus offer.

If no one posted payment proof then why did i just take (and post here) a screen shot of someone who posted payment proof else where, while you are continuing your idiotic festivities. If someone else posted here, you would call them a lier and accuse them of being me, and accuse them of photo-shopping, because you have a big mouth and a small brain.

My final point, is you not only came here to voice your frustration (which is a mere derivative of lack of knowledge, lack of common sense, and lack of humility) but you continued to email me harassing, argumentative, and offensive verbal vomit. You have come here and set a precedence that you were not paid, even though not only have I and Tim (your account manager) been working with you and following up to see to it that you get paid (which is outside of our job descriptions), and your wire was sent 2 business days ago. So now that you have done that, come up with even more banter and even more damaging lies, you have created more damage. You have also violated our TOS in several ways, not only by damage created, but by claiming "partnership" with out written approval or any kind of agreement making PremiumCPM partners of your clown show, as well. You were told the situation, given the information you requested, you fail to listen, you fail to accept the facts, you kept pushing, you kept harassing me with inappropriate comments. That has then set legal precedence for us to recall the current wire, deactivate your account, black list your domain, and freeze future payments. All because your nearly empty head swirled with fictional thoughts which could not be contained.

Now, I made sure you have something to complain about.

Again, PSA to future and current publishers: Taking this individuals approach - will yield the same result. Every publisher who plays by the book and sends us legit traffic, and does not pull stunts and parade shows like this, gets paid. But if you set out to slander the business I depend on for survival, and force me to come on here and waste my time while you act like an ignorant child, I will see to it that you feel the effects of your actions, and that I am well compensated for going out side of my job function, going above and beyond to help and still ending up dealing with this level of blasphemy.

15. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    PremiumCPM is not paying. That is proved by yourself when you recall non existing wire whithout any lawful reason.

16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    How can one recall a wire that doesn't exist? Logic = 0

Lawful reason: TOS Violations, Slander / Defamation, and in the united states there is this thing protecting companies from fraudulently diluted statements such as the ones made, and that thing is called False Claims Act. Damages as a result of your false and poorly backed statements, and Damages as a result of time wasted going above and beyond to help all to end up spending more time playing privy to your fabricated circus show on here.

We pay everyone who follows the rules and does not violate any US laws in connection to their partnership with us which is defined in our TOS. We are just not paying you as a result of your actions and defamatory remarks. Please move on about your life now that you destroyed your relationship here at PremiumCPM.

17. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    You can recall, because all your wires was fake: on 18th Feb approved by Tim, on 19th approved by You, on 24th approved by You and images made in excell provided as Swift message copy.

18. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrekoniz3, you think that your imagination is helping you to hide your lies? I knew that such end is coming but I tried to be polite. You asked here to put proof of payments. I did. I put proof of not being paid. And that is truth which is confirmed by yourself.

19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    How many times do I have to say the same thing?

Tim doesn't handle payments. He was told by finance it was going out. Finance held it up last min. I saw the hold, got in contact with you the following day (immedately) to confirm your payment details as the account number was shorter than what finance usually deals with so they wanted to double check. Once we got the information back, finance cleared the payment, it was sent out on the 24th, and i sent you a confirmation.

You are saying approved as if Tim and I are the ones sending the payments. Which is devastatingly inaccurate.

You haven't actually put proof to anything. I'm providing facts. You are providing fiction.

You tried to be polite? So coming here (after being emailed and told your wire was sent) to tell people you were paid is how you be polite? You were your wire was sent. So you post on here that you didn't get paid, instead of waiting for the wire to clear. We have every right to hold your payment at this point because you are making defamatory remarks incessantly with ZERO Z.E.R.O ie 0 validity or proof.

If you want to keep this going at least provide proof because I have provided all of the proof, proof your wire was sent, proof other people are being paid, and proof you are a lunatic.

20. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    You agree with me. 18th, 19th, 24th. Three dates when PremiumCPM was wiring, but not finishing. So PremiumCPM didn't pay and will never do because if you try to post proof of no payment then wrekoniz3 is suspending everything.