1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Do you send payment for publisher's revenue automatically or we have to send the invoice monthly?

Thanks

specialthings, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Automatic, our finance team tracks your payment information internally, and your account manager collects and keeps everything up to date. When payments are scheduled to go out, they do. Payments are made NET 45 ($100 Minimum) and are sent out on the 15th of every month. One thing to keep in mind, we do not tolerate fraud (unlike a lot of networks which allow it to continue).

wrekoniz3, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  3. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,where is it ok to put the banners/leaderboard without getting banned.
    Does it HAVE to be above the fold?
    Can I put it at the bottom of a forum(last post).

dave-london, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Great Questions. First Question. Bans anything related to banner placement would be in extreme cases like if we see zero view-ability and the banners are being hidden in an invisible frame or tucked into an iframe which has 30 others ads. Where there is a clear intent to defraud. No, we dont require Above the fold. As long as the ad is on your page, and visible on the page (be it ATF or not) then there is no issue.

Yes, people commonly use our 728x90's in the footer of their site or forum, amongst other places on their website.

wrekoniz3, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  5. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    specialthings, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  6. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for the reply but now I have a problem,one of my members posted the below,i've had it once and I want it to stop,how do I do that!!

Several times tonight when clicking through the site I have had the screen change to a 'you need to update your adobe to view click here' screen

I logged out and went and updated my adobe ( not through the link) just to make sure and I am still getting it

Just worried you might have a virus page - just wanted to make you aware in case it is and others click through from the link and come back to the site

dave-london, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  7. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Account manager sorted it.

dave-london, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Account Manager should be the first person you contact if you need help. If you need immediate help - we have a live chat on our site with support staff available around the clock 24/7. Glad you got it sorted out. I'm going to follow up with compliance and with your Account Manager to see what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, although very rarely, we get a switched creative which redirects, we generally pick up on them quickly, we have members of the compliance team in the office around the clock also, and they are looking for things like this not only in tickets but on reporting platforms which monitor every aspect of the traffic and creative running for every impression. We understand that its important for us to be on top of this, and we generally catch these issues which arise almost immediately, some unfortunately creep through. Thank you for notifying us and glad your AM got you taken care of.

wrekoniz3, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  9. Sonicon

Sonicon Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone receive November earnings? We should get them yesterday.

Sonicon, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    If you haven't received a payment, more information might be needed (which you should have received an email about). What is your domain? Happy to help.

wrekoniz3, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  11. asasmaz88

asasmaz88 Member

Best Answers:
    i need mobile traffic

asasmaz88, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Shoot me a PM with exactly what you need etc, happy to help you out.

wrekoniz3, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  13. HoopsPH

HoopsPH Member

Best Answers:
    just got accepted! hopefully things turn out well...

HoopsPH, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Awesome, Welcome to PremiumCPM! If there is anything you need, any questions, be sure to reach out to your Account Manager.

wrekoniz3, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  15. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    What is the difference between Premium and Non-Premium traffic quality.
    I am getting between 20-23,000 impressions per day.

dave-london, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  16. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You'll need over 100k impressions per day to get accepted into premiumcpm.

lukey372, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  17. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    I've just seen that,I told the truth when I applied,I told them it was around 5-600,000 per month.

dave-london, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Depending on the design of the site, the quality of the site, and other factors including age compliance will sometimes make exceptions and allow smaller sites in. Its a little late to ask what the minimum is to join, when you are already a publisher right? :)

If you have questions about your account the person to be contacting should be your Account Manager.

As for Premium / Non - Premium there are a lot of factors which goes into the classification of traffic as premium / non premium. A few of those factors being is the site design unique? Is it a free template? is the content unique? or is it syndicated / RSS content? Is most of the traffic from premium geo's (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, Western Europe, etc) or non-premium geo's? Are there signs of social engagement? Etc.

If you have questions about the account, rates, etc. Just shoot your AM an email. We help clients with questions and concerns like that all the time. I presume you are asking about the difference to figure out the selection to use on our new calculator tool. They should be adding some more information soon as to what some of the differences are between Premium / non-premium.

For anyone who has not yet, feel free to use our new calculator tool at http://premiumcpm.com/calculator/

wrekoniz3, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  19. HoopsPH

HoopsPH Member

Best Answers:
    had to remove the tags... at times the ads bust out of their frames, plus some ads have videos which causes the browser to crash...
    informed my AM but haven't heard from him, so there not a good experience... too bad i like the rates...

HoopsPH, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  20. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually, you told your Account Manager, who didn't respond within 30 seconds, which apparently wasn't fast enough for you, and you decided to follow up and say, never mind, I removed the tags.

Clearly you decided not to use our 24/7 support team which is available via live chat on our website, email, and phone. The tags we deliver are not supposed to be framed. If you needed framed tags, and gave us time to help you, then we would have given you iframe tags.

We also allow clients the opportunity to block certain ad types (like videos) but unfortunately you like telling the forum more than you like telling your Account Manager or our support team.

wrekoniz3, Feb 7, 2015 IP