1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium WP Theme Installation and Customization Services - Need help with your new premium theme?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cronik, Nov 15, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am a full-time web designer with over six years experience building websites, and I have been using WP for 90% of my web design career. It is my preferred platform to work with, I can code themes from scratch or customize already-built themes with ease.

This year, I have noticed an increasing amount of people that are buying premium WordPress themes that are too difficult for them to set-up. I have helped dozens of clients with the installation and customization of their new themes and I would love to help members of DP - of course you guys get the best deal!

Contact me with your website and theme details and I will help you out - I can also assist you in picking a theme that will fit your business - and no I won't charge for this assistance!

$20 covers the installation of the theme with or without demo content set-up. Each website is different and if you want me to load in all your content, logo, images, etc - then contact me for a quote!

cronik, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  2. mkmuzika

mkmuzika Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have Skype? I have a website that I need setup, please PM ME!

mkmuzika, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  3. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Hi Mate,
    Do you have a Skype/Gtalk for further communication.

mike_sun, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  4. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you customize an already installed theme as per my requirements. Contact me if youre interested.

Mel McDoogle, Apr 14, 2017 IP