1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  3. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Premium Website 5 Quality Unique Articles. Valuable domain name. Page 2 Google Ranking

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ImCanuck, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Check around and consider what I am offering. Check what my competitors are offering. First, the design and functionality of this website are second to none, it looks awesome. Second, I am putting you ahead of the game by adding unique, quality articles. Third, short domain name, that makes perfect sense with this niche. Third, there are backlinks grandfathered from the previous domain owner and fourth, I have done an seo campaign that gets results in 2014. Fifth, 1 year webhosting free. $60 dollar value.

SixthEstibot.com has valued ForexStealth.com domain name alone at $350. It is a very easy to remember, 2 short words and .com is the highest value for extensions. Perfect domain name for this business. Estibot is the best free domain name tool on the net.

Seventh
    - This website is ranked #20 at Google right now for keyword phrase - forex stealth - with very little effort. This could easily be taken to the first page.

Last but not least, Customized SEO guide letting you know what I would do to improve rankings for this site and where I would go to get wholesale prices on on powerful link building campaigns. $75 value. I am also available for support for seo and general website questions. Shop around, and happy browsing :) Total value of all being offered $485.

ImCanuck, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  2. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried to edit post but can't. I am taking away the seo guide. I will give you a backlink report of the links I had created. There is more than the 2 that MOZ has found thanks. Thanks for the bid Netterz.

ImCanuck, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  3. venturefox

venturefox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Bit lame to start changing what's included after the bidding has started, don't you think?

venturefox, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    joshuawest likes this.
  4. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It would be lame if I didn't have the best interest of the buyer at heart. The fact of the matter is, Since I listed this I had one of my websites penalized by Google. Not this one. The site I had penalized is not for sale and I build links to it fast, so it didn't look natural in the eyes of Google. Chances are that if I gave this guide and the buyer followed it, they wouldn't be penalized unless they went gung ho like I did. Just in case, I don't want to give advice that could hurt somebody.

I can still give some seo advice. It wont be in the form of a guide just a couple of extra safe recommendations. A bit lame to come in someones thread and insult them without knowing the facts, when a simple question would have sufficed don't you think?

ImCanuck, Apr 9, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.