1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Sunglasses Drop Ship Site making $363/month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hulud86, Apr 17, 2016.

Created in early January, Shade Bum has over $1,000 in sales just from being listed on a few free wholesale database websites. Nothing has been spent on advertising and visitors and inquiries have been through the roof.

Shade Bum is promoted as a wholesaler company that supplies quality sunglasses by the dozen to sellers. There's no minimum order or tax ID requirements, buyers can simply create an account and order some shades.

How is Shade Bum getting sales without advertising? Wholesale is a widely popular market and online sellers around the world are constantly researching quality products at a low price to sell. With Shade Bum, we supply a reliable service, quality products, and quick FedEx deliveries, so it's easy to understand why the customers would find us! We're already receiving five star reviews online!

Who supplies the products? Shade Bum's products are stocked and shipped by a third-party wholesaler. Our product supplier has been selling wholesale sunglasses for over a decade and has thousands of positive reviews online. The products can be shockingly cheap and like mentioned before, shipping is quick and can be delivered in as little as a day if you'd like. They are the backbone of this website and will do 95% of the work. The only way for a drop ship business to succeed is with great suppliers and we have just that!

Can products be added? YES. I have roughly 15 products available for sale at the moment because I wanted to start small to not get confused and stressed with way too much to handle but the supplier has HUNDREDS of pairs of sunglasses from Fashion to Sport. You will have plenty of options to grow the store!

What's the monthly costs? The website uses the Shopify ecommerce system. Simply login online and edit the website with a few easy clicks. The total monthly costs is $14.00 for the service. The domain is paid until January 2017 and then it will need to be renewed for roughly $10.00.

Why are you selling? I enjoyed creating Shade Bum and it really is a one of a kind website model. However, I constantly travel and work long hours and I often forget about taking care of the website. I've made some money with it and had fun but it will take a true entrepreneur to continue moving the business forward.

What work will I need to do? Working a drop ship business really is as easy as it gets but there are still a few jobs you will need to handle. It is important that you pay attention to stock with your supplier to make sure nothing is available on Shade Bum that isn't available from the supplier. I receive emails inquiring about products, pricing, shipping etc. all the time and it needs to be answered in a timely manner. Last and most importantly, you will need to process orders with the supplier when they are received. Wait to long and you might have an angry customer. It would be good to start some advertising campaigns and maybe putting a few bucks into getting more customers but that is up to you!

This business is a true opportunity, don't miss out! Please review the business and let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

hulud86, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  2. WJDM91

WJDM91 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so... for 8 orders you have taken in $1,000? how much are the sun glasses $250 a pop?
    Also you will need to show more detailed breakdown of sales not just a bar graph, anyone can imitate this on excel

WJDM91, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  3. hulud86

hulud86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Obviously not, the sunglasses go for about $35/dozen but the thing is customers order more than just one dozen. The average sale has been $140.00 or 4 dozen. I use the Shopify platform that doesn't offer a lot of exporting features but I agree with you there and I will find a way to verify these sales.

hulud86, May 2, 2016 IP
  4. Freethought

Freethought Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Hulud, is there a sign up fee for me to sell with shopify's wholesalers? I know they have level of packages. Were you signed up for basic or pro? Will I now receive your account?

Does the website have self automated system to where all sales emails copied to wholesaler for shipping?

Freethought, May 2, 2016 IP
  5. hulud86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, the Shopify platform is $14/month. You don't have to use it, you can move it to WordPress or whatever you'd like. I like it because the setup is easy and professional. When an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email, then you go to the suppliers website and order the wholesale items for drop ship. It's very simple. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

hulud86, May 2, 2016 IP
  6. hulud86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If anyone is interested in the reserve price, message me and I'll give you the number. Thanks

hulud86, May 2, 2016 IP
  7. hulud86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are two orders I have received from ShadeBum.com.

Attached Files:

hulud86, May 7, 2016 IP
  8. hulud86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve is set at $150. Just $25 more to possibly get a great deal on a unique website that brings in profit!

hulud86, May 7, 2016 IP