1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Shopify Dropshipping Ecommerce Watches Store

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vinny3075, Feb 17, 2019.

Premium Shopify Dropshipping Ecommerce Watches Store

Zero Capital Required to Get Started
    - You don’t need to buy any product inventory upfront, you only pay the supplier a portion of what you get from the customer.

Work from Anywhere - Having suppliers dropship for you, basically means you have partners taking care of all physical aspects of running your business, while you’re in charge of the digital aspects – listing products, marketing, optimizing, supporting customers etc.

Scalability - Whether you’re dropshipping a $1 mobile phone case or a $2,000 piece of furniture, the amount of work for you is the same, you basically need to transfer the order information to your supplier. This means that a dropshipping business is highly scalable and is virtually only limited by the processing capacity of your suppliers.

Endless Selection of Products - Having no need to actually purchase or store your own inventory, means that you can offer a very wide variety of products and let the sales data drive your business expansion.

These are the things you might already knew, but there is a dark side to it that nobody tells. So, I am going to be very straight forward and tell you the facts right away:

1 - The age of the domain is not going to play any important role in dropshipping business. Yes, you read that right and it makes sense. Because for getting the orders, you have to rely on the marketing channels that has to be utilized, be it Fb, Instagram, Influencer or anything else. People buying from your store are not internet marketers, so they won’t check the age of the domain to buy from your store, if your store looks good, has good inventory and reasonable price, you will get sales. The age of domain has got nothing to do with the store.

Moreover, if you still need any old domain to start drop shipping business, you can always buy an expired domain for $20 and begin the process.

2 - More number of products in the store doesn’t mean you are going to get more sales. Yeah, read about “Choice paralysis”, when a customer enters into your store and they see you are selling from Under garments to Auto parts and Drones, they are going to bounce off to Amazon and other shopping sites. So, it’s better to have curated products that are bound to sell, and you need to do extensive research first to curate the list.

3 - The only way, you will be able to sell products from your store is by marketing. If you are new to marketing, you better learn that fast and achieve expertise into at least fb and Instagram ad campaigns before you start drop shipping.

The reason of selling this business
    Because I do not currently have the time available to take this website to the next level with focus on paid advertising and additional traffic sources.

What's involved in running this business
    In simple words, the process is simple

Step One - Customer places order with your shop

Step Two - Your shop places order with third-party supplier

Step Three - Third-party supplier prepares your order

Step Four - Supplier ships order directly to the customer

How to grow this business
    Firstly, I would suggest looking at the page load speed and see if it can be improved. Then continue pinning content from Pinterest, create additional Facebook ads using videos and product photos, and Google Adwords for search ads.

After I would definitely try to incorporate more products. I think this would make the store a more wholesome experience, sort of like a one-stop-shop. This is what I would do in the next 5 years.

Skills to have

Social on Instagram and knowledgeable on Facebook Ads. There is a huge potential for scale-ability through Instagram, utilising Instagram influencers (send sample products for a shout out or brand ambassador). We have the potential to get a lot of visitors to the website through Facebook Ads and we feel this would play a huge role in the success of the store.

Instagram and Facebook accounts included

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Vinny3075, Feb 17, 2019 IP