Premium SEO: Native English speaking dedicated SEO professional offering a full range

Discussion in 'Services' started by 00dacousin, Aug 3, 2012.

Hi I’m Dave I’m a UK based SEO professional with over 8 years SEO experience and I only offer services completed my myself and to a quality I would be happy with for my own websites: this means all content including copy, articles, comments and posts are written in full English sentences with a sentence structure acceptable to Google: any keywords that are included will be included in a natural manner.

Being a native English speaker I also have an advantage when it comes to keyword research as I can pick out keywords that are relevant and be aware of double meanings and ambiguity that may affect effectiveness.

I can offer a wide range of SEO services including individual services or packages and the more you buy the better the prices of course.

All my SEO techniques consider the latest Google updates including Penguin and Panda and are all white hat so should be future proof as well, in case Google do change their algorithm yet further to pick up on schemes that aim to trick Google, which are always caught up with eventually.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my techniques.

My main services are below please enquire about any other SEO services:

On Page SEO/ website review $10
    A 1-2 page report (longer if needed) outlining what changes your site might need to improve Google rankings including load speeds, missing tags, mark-up errors, use of social media, frequency of updates, use of redirects, use of meta descriptions and title tags.

Blog comment link building
    One of the two best ways to build links including a link with a blog comment, either within it or with the name. Each comment will be 20 words or more and will be relevant to the link where possible, anchor text can be used where possible. Links are normally approved quickly but any that aren’t approved within seven days will be replaced free of charge. All links will be dofollow of course and from domains with a homepage pagerank of pr2-pr5+

5 links $25

10 links $45

20 links $85

50 links $170

Content Marketing: Creation (including one related image) and Marketing

Content marketing is another great way to build links ( in a way Google love) through link bait.

Each article includes creation of a 500 word+ article (written with linkbait in mind) for your website optimized according to latest best practice for two(related) keywords and distribution through 10 Social Bookmarking websites, leading to organic links and free organic referral traffic. Images are stock royalty free images or creative commons images and a credit may be included.

1 article, researched, written, image added, uploaded and distributed $22

5 articles, researched, written, image added, uploaded and distributed $100

10 articles, researched, written, image added, uploaded and distributed $180

20 articles, researched, written, image added, uploaded and distributed $300

50 articles, researched, written, image added, uploaded and distributed $600

Keyword Research

Relevant keywords to a general or niche subject: based either on your current pagerank or on the pagerank you are aiming for, to ensure you can obtain top ten ranking. Multiple niches possible but with minimum of ten keywords per niche.

Please be aware you are getting full researched highly relevant keywords that include analysis of top ten competition (PR, optimisation etc) so only keywords that you have a good chance of reaching the top ten for are included. The relevancy of keywords will also bring down bounce rates and improve conversions.

20 keywords $60

50 keywords $120

100 keywords $200

Long Tail package 100 long tail keywords (Ideal for pagerank 0-2 sites) $150

Packages:

Package A $185
    On Page SEO/ website review
    Creation
    5 Articles, written, researched and distributed
    10 blog comment links
    20 keywords

Package B $340
    10 articles written, researched and distributed
    20 blog comment links
    50 keywords

Package C $650
    20 articles written, researched and distributed
    50 blog comment links
    100 keywords

For quotes for larger multiples please pm me, I can also work on a White Label basis or on a referral basis meaning if you don’t need my services you can still make money selling them to those who do.

Obviously as I refuse to outsource this work, I tried once before and ended up redoing the work to ensure the standard, availability is sometimes an issue but this time of year is quiet and in the UK I get the impression everyone is too busy sitting at their desks watching the Olympics.

Package A available to first reviewer for only $100

00dacousin, Aug 3, 2012 IP