1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Premium Sections

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by mcrickeo, May 29, 2011.

Hi all,

My question is surrounding premium sections on forums, I want to set up a Premium Members are on my community where people who have donated to my forums get access to forums that none premium members can't access.

The problem is my site is a general chat community & off topic forums so I'm wondering what categories I could have in the premium area.

For example on sites that offer software and addons in the premium area there may be a forum that offers addons just for premium members only.

So this is where I need some help does anyone have any idea of categories I could have in my premium section on a General chat site?

mcrickeo, May 29, 2011 IP
  2. mnmani

mnmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm., I feel that you've answered the query yourself. you need to provide software,
    music, video, books etc as downloads (although it leads to piracy) for premium members

mnmani, May 29, 2011 IP
  3. ranjithsf1

ranjithsf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can offer tips and tricks about chatting and the ways to make it interesting.

ranjithsf1, Jun 1, 2011 IP