1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Premium Quality Regular Native Writers Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by fanni, Dec 9, 2013.

1. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I would sell at 0.03 a word, not some 0.006 or whatever a word. You are devaluing yourself. may seem hard at first to land someone to write for, but people do pay good money for writing. I have personally experienced it.

DON'T DEVALUE YOURSELF-DAMNIT!

jmintuck, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  2. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2

Michael, I have learned about this from the "other forum". Once I have learned that, I jacked my rate up and have been pleased that people would really actually pay for high pay than for 0.006 of a cent like before I knew what to do. I am so glad I have learned that. People really pay that sort of money and I couldn't believe it at first. Sorry (on me) I had no choice but to believe after a first assignment for myself that someone actually paid that to me! I can attest to this.

jmintuck, Feb 11, 2014 IP
    bumba1988 and Michael Levanduski like this.
  3. faithchad

faithchad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is totally true and I hope Sir Jorge can find solace in your words. The point that Michael is making is that Sir Jorge might be finding work at the wrong places and by going with a low rate, it dismisses your credibility from the real bread-givers in this industry. I started out in DP long ago and found some good clients which I stuck with all these years, I have been away from the forum as I was really busy with daily work from these clients I have worked for all these years.

Recently, I wanted to devote a little bit of my time in keeping current with the writing people and that's why I made a return to DP. So Sir Jorge, if you need advice, don't hesitate to PM me. I do have lots to share if you need tips!

Cheers,
    Chad.

faithchad, May 2, 2014 IP