1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PREMIUM, Professionally Written Content at an Unheard of Rate! LIMITED Availability...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jmoe, Aug 24, 2016.

Place Bid

Ended: No bid yet
(no reserve)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    AWESOME Premium Content Deal –
    DRASTICALLY Discounted Professional Content for a Few Days Only...
    Limited Packages! Grab It NOW While You Can!

I'm in a bit of a jam - need to catch up some subscription payments. Sooo... I figured I could offer a something that would benefit both you and me - PREMIUM, professional level content at an unheard of rate. If you've ever wanted top-notch professional content but couldn't afford it, now's your chance!

What Am I Offering?

For this deal, I am offering PREMIUM original, researched, PROFESSIONAL LEVEL content. You will receive a package of 5 (500 words) articles at the bargain rate of ONLY $15.00 per article, which is a REALLY BIG discount from my normal rate of $.07 to $.20 per word. So the entire 5-article package would cost only $75.

For this small fee (ONLY $15.00 per article), I will provide you with well-written content you can use on your website, for autoresponders, in emails, as short reports, in article directories, or whatever.

This is PREMIUM, PROFESSIONAL LEVEL content, NOT the rehashed, spun garbage that often passes for content here...

Do I know what I'm doing? Well, I just finished working with a client on a doctoral dissertation that will be used a future model for other students. How's that for professional?

Whether you need a casual tone (think blogging) or a more professional style, I can help.

Here's the Deal...

This content is ONLY AVAILABLE as a package deal. You MUST ORDER at least ten (5) articles to receive the special rate. That means you receive five (5) articles of at least 500 words each at the rate of $15 each, or $75 for the total package. That's 2500 words of professionally written content!

PLUS, I am making ONLY 10 of these of these packages available. So that means only the first 10 people to jump on the deal will be able to take advantage of this offer.

How Quickly Will You Receive the Content?

Normally, the turnaround time is 3-7 days, but it may take a bit longer depending on the complexity of your topic. I strive to deliver sooner rather than later.

In addition, I write all the content myself and NEVER farm the content out to subpar writers.

I can research and write about virtually any subject, but I DO NOT write content for the adult, gambling, or gaming niches.

Also, this is only valid for the next 7 days. So once these packages are gone, that's it...

PM me to check availability.

Article samples are available upon request via PM.
    SEMrush

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    jmoe, Aug 24, 2016 IP
    SEMrush