1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Premium pricing approach or selling everywhere I can?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by reality250, Apr 14, 2023.

?

What would you do?

1. PREMIUM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MAINSTREAM and broader appraoch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I focussed since the beginning of this year selling paintings only on eBay, Vinterieur, 1stdib and panomo.. Mostly paintings AFTER well known artists or limited edition prints.

Since I have this know-how and know how to change the title and description, I had to cooperate with someone in this field, but I only sell on the platforms above only where they only sell Furniture mostly. And of course eBay as well.

And of course I also sell on plazzart, selency and etsy too. but only make 25-50$ profits after taxes ... which I don't want to focus anymore.

Since I want to grow further...

And to make it short, I really don't know, if I also have to go on "ETSY, Plazzart and selency where I would only be able to make profits like 25-60$" because on the Furniture sites, I make 100 - 400 $ in profit.

[​IMG]

A premier in appearance online & selling to cheaper customers?

Thank you in advance for the answer and thoughts..

reality250, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you also managing own website along with listing on these portal??
    You are selling painting means you have enough number of unique image ..... There are many platforms like 500px who can drive good amount of related traffics. You can drive traffic to your website (If managing) or to any portal like ebay (Your store URL).

seomanualsubmission, Apr 14, 2023 IP
  3. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A mainstream/broader approach seems less risky to me, I would go for that one. You can still grow, by focusing on a good marketing strategy.

Edna Welburg, May 1, 2023 IP
  4. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    It's also worth considering the time and resources required to manage multiple platforms. If you are already struggling to keep up with the demands of your current sales channels, then adding more may not be the best decision.

Overall, it's important to weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks of expanding your selling channels and determine if it aligns with your overall business goals.

UpgradeIT.ro, May 1, 2023 IP