1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Premium Membership Request for Refund. Unauthorized transactions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Arikahun, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Roundel

Roundel Peon

Best Answers:

As stated earlier, the only reason why I signed up here... Is because of how absurd your "digital point" community owner is handling this.

It's people like you, that don't help anything. And continue to defend the ignorant. It completely sickens me that after a user here has continually asked for their sensitive information to be deleted from this forums OWNERS post... And it STILL HAS NOT happened. Just goes to show.

By the way, sensitive information such as first and last names are SENSITIVE if the client says they are so. It's a sellers responsibility to treat their clients respectfully.

But I am sure you all knew that already...

Roundel, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm really surprised you went digging around in gmail's spam folder. Mine is constantly full of some pretty nasty stuff and I use gmail because I know it will hide it all from me.

Now what does amuse me is that you imply that spam is ok so long as it's not lesbian.

sarahk, Dec 11, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is it unless you want the gmail iteration of it which is

Anything else? I run my own servers hence the mail functions as well. I would probably start by using something like thunderbird with an adaptive spam filter if you are having issues.

You can also effectively stop spam in cpanel as well. I not only punt spammers I send them a not so nice note back to them as to why I dont receive their emails.

Everyone gets spam. Whether it lands in your inbox or not is up to you.

Nigel

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Nigel Lew, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  4. Arikahun

Arikahun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry but are you trolling or acting stupid to amuse yourself further? And these emails were in my inbox, i sent them to my spam because i marked them as spam.

I am going to stop in here because i am not going to lower myself with this sort of thinking for the people who wants to troll. They aren't trying to solve an issue rather supporting the wrongdoer and they are hypocrites because probably if someone has their personal private email, they will snap.

I've met two mods here in the last 2 days beside the owner and really you guys proved how to moderate (sarcastic) , please @sarahk and @Smyrl - they love drama - too bored may be.

Arikahun, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  5. Arikahun

Arikahun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Please lock this thread, issue resolved finally.
    I wish this was resolved from the start. There was no point for any of this.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Arikahun, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Agreed...

On PayPal's side, they didn't see any subscription cancelation until December 7th (after the last payment). They *do* show unauthorized activity on your account, but I suspect that's because you failed an unauthorized payment dispute (an unauthorized payment in PayPal means someone logged into your PayPal account and made a payment, at least as far as PayPal is concerned).

Either way, you said you canceled the subscription in October. And if that is indeed the case, then PayPal has bigger issues on their end. Since I don't really know where the issue is (with your PayPal account or with PayPal as a whole), I've put in place a system that will prevent your account from purchasing premium membership in the future (if PayPal pushes us a payment it will automatically be refunded and not accepted). I can only assume you wouldn't want to later purchase premium membership here in the future because of your fiasco.

Not sure why you think emails are super secret, but sure... I don't care if you have my personal email (there is no other email that is "more private" or anything)... Although email isn't something I've used regularly in about 5 years, so you will need to contact me (you can send me a message here) to let me know you sent me an email and I can go search for it.

digitalpoint, Dec 11, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.