1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Golf Tutorial VIDEO blog/Fully Automatic /Newbie Friendly/No Exp /No Res.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sushmanayan82, Feb 19, 2017.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON 100% AUTOMATED GOLF VIDEO BLOG WEBSITE WITH AN AWESOME PROFESSIONAL DESIGN.

THIS AUTOMATED VIDEO BLOG WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR ONLINE MONEY MAKING PORTFOLIO!

Why Video Website are Very Hot?

62% of Americans are watching videos online, with YouTube having a reported 1 billion hits per day, website videos are here to stay and no longer a luxury but a necessity. Websites videos convert prospects into clients.More and more clients are realizing the value of having video on their websites, Facebook pages, YouTube channels and other platforms.
    The benefits of Web video are huge and include:
    • Attracts the attention of search engines
    • Builds trust with your prospects
    • Adds depth to your company
    • Positions you as an expert
    • Conveys emotion that is unmatched by text
    • Reaches a large audience
    • Saves you time
    • With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front-page Google result by 53x. (Forrester, January 2010)
    • Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not, according to Internet Retailer, April 2010.
    • Consumer packaged goods firm Reckitt Benckiser found that online video delivered a 6% increase in in-store sales. (Reckitt Benckiser / Nielsen, May 2010).
    It is a premium video blog which gets popular videos from youtube automatically on hourly,daily or weekly basis as per your setting in admin section.It involves ZERO work & no maintainence because video is updated automatically.This VIDEO BLOG is newbie friendly & it has earning potential of$2000 per week without lifting a finger.This website has beautifully designed premium theme which is SEO optimized & ready to bring huge traffic on auto pilot.
    Golf will always be an evergreen niche and that means the demand for information and golf products will never decline. That also means that as an online marketer you will always have the opportunity to make money out of this very lucrative market.
    This Auto Video golf blog will help you start establishing your own authority site on this very profitable niche. We have included all needed plugins and best converting affiliate products. All you have to do is to promote the site
    Domain: A very brandable keywork related domain name which the visitors easily remember.
    The domain is registered at Godaddy.cohm and can be pushed free of cost to your name account.

Website Features:
    • Excellent Premium Domain Name. Massive Potential.
    • 100% Automated - This blog is fully automated which gets the popular videos from youtube on hourly or daily or weekly basis as per your setting.You get any no. of videos as per your need.
    • Built on the Latest Wordpress Platform (3.0+) - includes easy to use admin panel. All posts and pictures are done on autopilot. Special cron jobs do the updating.
    • Includes Premium Video Theme, worth $45+.
    • Posts open on their own page, allowing visitors to have the best chance of clicking the ads, which is the main purpose of the site - earning money!.
    • No programming knowledge required
    • Earn money from adsense,clickbank,amazon or any other ad or cpa network
    • This video blog is 100% automated after set up, no experience necessary.
    • Simple design makes it flexible for expansion and customization.
    • Domain name transfer will be pushed free via Godaddy
    • Full Support & Setup is included.
    • Excellent investment and addition to your portfolio.

WordPress plugin for twitter, facebook, Google +1 (plus one) and other social share. Can add the share box before post contents, after and also floating on left hand side of the post.
    Everyday videos Update for serious investors. It doesn't require any time to maintain as it updates every day with fresh videos from popular Youtube.

WHAT WILL THE AUCTION WINNER GET?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1) Premium and Brandable domain name (VALUE $39)Your purchase includes one year subscription. We will push domain to your go Godaddy account.
    2) Complete Premium theme Website. (VALUE $197)
    3) 10+ Pre-installed Wordpress Plugins. (VALUE $599)
    4) Very Professional Custom Theme Design - This Makes People Really Trust You! (VALUE $297)
    5) Tutorial To Place advertisement (VALUE $37)6) FREE Website Transfer (VALUE: $40)
    7) FREE Lifetime Support To Run the service (VALUE: $897)8) FREE After sales support (VALUE: $297)
    NO EXPERIENCE WITH MANAGING WEBSITES NEEDED! (This site runs on autopilot.

Installed Plugins:-
    • AIl in One SEO (Boost Your Ranking in Search Engine)
    • WP-Robot Premium Wordpress Autoblogging Plugin. Lifetime Usage (worth $169)
    • Backup buddy Plugin for Backup,Site migration & Malware Scan Lifetime Usage (worth $75)
    • Privacy Policy
    • Contact Form 7 Plugin
    • WP RSS PosterPlugin
    • Featured Content Gallery
    • Sitemap Generator
    • Tubepress
    • Contact Form- 7
    • WP Auto Thumbnail
    • And many more!
    SEO. Essential plugin like AIO SEO Pack already installed, i also make sitemap for both human and search engine spider, and the sitemap is linked together and this feature will assure the spider crawling the site at maximum rate.

Earn Cash on Auto-Pilot

With adsense or other contextual advertising within the articles generates a solid monthly income. All ad positions have been tested for the best placements to mazimize click through rates. The site also includes an ad-management system so you can manage all banners, use these to include affiliate banners or private ads to boost your income even further.

How will you make money ?
    1. Adsense.
    Adsense Ads integrated into the design and put in sidebar, but of course you can put adsense ads wherever you want. visitor can't make difference between content and Adsense Ads.
    2. Clickbank.
    The site have option to put CLICKBANK Product in sidebar and header, you will earn up to 75%/sale.
    3. AMAZON
    This website has amazon store. You will earn money as an amazon affiliate for every sales.
    THIS SITE IS PERFECT FOR NEWBIES!
    FULL SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR NEWBIES.

Feel free to PM me if you have question.
    IF YOU WANT ME TO BUILD SIMILAR SITE IN ANOTHER NICHE, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

BUY IT NOW BONUSES:-

# Free One Year Hosting (Value $70)# WP-Robot Premium Wordpress Autoblogging Plugin. Lifetime Usage (worth $169)
    # Backup buddy Plugin for Backup,Site migration & Malware Scan Lifetime Usage (worth $75)
    # 345 AdSense Ready To Go / Ready Made Websites & Articles With Resell Rights (value $197) # 50+ CLONE SCRIPTS NICHE TURNKEY PHP 100% Working (value $249)
    # 225,000 Website Templates Graphics Design Sites Business scripts html php (value $299)
    # 1000 TURNKEY SCRIPTS / WEBSITES FOR SALE WITH RESELL RIGHTS FOR EBAY BUSINESS (Value $399)
    # Free Lifetime Email Support

COMMON QUESTIONS;-

I want to ask a question which is not mentioned here ?
    Contact me at
    I'm new to running websites and blogs, is that a problem?Not a problem at all! In fact, most of my websites and blogs are based on the Wordpress platform.
    This makes it very easy to learn how to run a website because it's so user-friendly.
    Once you've learned how, you can apply the same knowledge to ALL of your Wordpress websites!
    I will help you if you need it, just ask!

Do I need hosting?We will host the site free till website transfer.You Can host with us if you do not have .It costs $4.95 per month or $49 per year.
    If you have your own hosting, just tell us the NAMESERVER 1 & 2.
    It is easy for us to pointing the domain to your hosting.

What if I don't live in the United States?That's perfectly alright. You can run these sites from anywhere in the world!

sushmanayan82, Feb 19, 2017 IP