1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium GLOBAL BRAND Pronounceable 5 Letter LLLLL.com Mobile Apps Games Vote

Discussion in 'Domains' started by benbien, Jan 29, 2016.

HIGHLIGHTS:

+ Premium 5 letter .com has an authority appearance with global potential.
    + Brandable name, rare, potential for long-term value.
    + Worldwide presence with .com gTLD
    + Memorable and succinct, easy URL to reference
    + Pronounceable as "zee voh-toh"
    + Registered through Namecheap (fast, free ownership transfer)
    + Registration good through: 1/24/2017. Comes with Free Whois privacy protection.
    + Domain Age: NEW
    + Many potential uses: brand name, games, apps, China market, photos or voting polls

TRANSFER PROCESS:

+ You must have a Namecheap account to accept transfer of the domain.
    + If you don't already have an account, you can create one for free.
    + After I receive payment, message me in DigitalPoint with your Namecheap username, and I will push the domain's full ownership to you.

TERMS & POLICY:

+ By purchasing, you accept all of the auction terms and policy listed here.
    + Serious buyers only. Only buy if you intend to complete purchase. Sale is final.
    + Payment: I only accept payment by PayPal.
    + Domain will be transferred only after I receive payment.
    + I reserve the right to end this offer here if this domain is sold elsewhere first.

Asking Price is $1,498. This matches price I am offering on other flipping websites, but you are welcome to submit BEST OFFERS for consideration.

Attached Files:

benbien, Jan 29, 2016 IP