1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium/custom wordpress designs and installations. free and paid plans.

Discussion in 'Services' started by kaif0346, Jun 21, 2012.

Hello everyone !!
    I am playing with wordpress since last 2 years have made some custom themes as well+ I am managing a large wordpress private blognetwork around 800 wp sites.

I have a premium theme collection from themeforest and some other famous business/eCommerce themes Or I can design a custom template for you.

1) I am offering a wordpress service with fully installation of premium themes+plugins+ on page SEO will charge for all of this just 30$.
    Will send you The huge list of premium paid themes You'll select your desired theme. I will install it and configure your blog for on page SEO and will install all basic Plugins to your site.
    2) Also offering a totally auto pilot Unique content Solution for your wp blog network and web 2.0s which can build links for your main site as well. charging 30$ for this Send me PM for details.
    offering 2 reviews copies for reputable members for 10$.

Providing the offer 1 for free to whom who can signup for any hostgator hosting plan with my affiliate link.

For orders :
    PM me

Thanks to All

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    kaif0346, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  2. amores3

amores3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i view ur premium theme collection?

amores3, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me pm , i need a unique design wordpress tem and logo for my forex site with $30 ..if your work was good i order in bulk

fxlock, Jun 23, 2012 IP
  4. kaif0346

kaif0346 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sending the details to both of you..

thanks

kaif0346, Jun 24, 2012 IP