1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Copywriting Service at Reasonable Rates| Excellent Research Skills with an Eye for Detail

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Roydlanco, Jul 5, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello there!

Are you looking for a compelling brand story? Do you want to convert your target audience to buyers with captivating content? I'd love to use my experience and insights to write a piece for your business. Some popular niches that fall under my scope include:

• Health and fitness
    • Finance
    • Cryptocurrencies
    • Tech industry
    Having been in the business for over 5 years, I have developed excellent research skills that allow me to be flexible with any topic. If you are looking for helpful, informational, educational, or entertaining content, look no further.

Feel free to let me know your requirements. I will be glad to write a short sample (free) for your satisfaction. Charges may vary depending on the type of work requested, with the minimum being 1 CPW.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    Roydlanco, Jul 5, 2021 IP
  2. Tatyana T

Tatyana T Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

What is your email?

Tatyana T, Apr 19, 2022 IP