1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Content writing services

Discussion in 'Services' started by DIA_8497, Aug 6, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

Here i am offering premium content writing services. I can take bulk writing orders as well, having team of expert writers working with me. The content will be SEO friendly and without any grammatical errors. One review per article will be given, if required. PM me, if interested.

Thanks

DIA_8497, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  2. Morris_jessy

Morris_jessy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have a very vide set of skills, have you ever consider a job of a freelance writer? There are many opportunities on the internet, you can earn very good money if you consider writing an articles or essay on order. You can look through up-work or vip-writers.com, those are the web-sites that post daily jobs for a writers. Since you are already working as a freelancer, there won't be any troubles with receiving payments.

Morris_jessy, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  3. DIA_8497

DIA_8497 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are right, I do have profiles that, most of the time people have low budget and that too sites like upwork deduct their commission, then money is deducted for conversion by bank. That's the reason.

DIA_8497, Apr 9, 2019 IP