1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Content Stop

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ssaxena07, Jan 8, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey Guys,

This is to mention I am a content writer and running an in-house team as well. I am serving via this platform from a couple of years. This is an acknowledgment to Digital Point for getting me some great clients (usually SEO Companies and bloggers) that turned my life and made me generate a wonderful living after I left the 9-6 circle. If I would be the host, I must have called for a great round of applause for this wonderful platform. Thank you DP.

I provide content for

1. Websites Content (money sites) for example elaborating Services, about us page and other relevant pages of the website in the best manner.

2. Offline needs (like company profiles, Flyers, etc)

3. PBN (every post with a different format leaving no footprints)

4. Guest posts (engaging content)

5. Press Releases

6. Product to movie reviews (everything)

7. All SEO needs (from web 2.0s to social media posts)

8. Tech and Semi-Tech niches (almost all niches accepted)

9. Content that brings conversions and sales (sales pages)

10. Content for Amazon Niche sites (targeting affiliates, NDA accepted)

My price varies from $0.8 to $2 per 100 words. No calls for negotiations for a lesser price please. Quality and price go hand in hand.

Everything is, no doubt, 100% Copyscape and Grammarly passed.

We also provide assistance with posting the content to your WP panel and applying ON-page activities.

If you want to get your PBN, new blog or web 2.0 created, we can serve you as long as we are providing content.

My writers are no kids. They are experienced university graduates, retired university faculties, professional women and IT graduates who are fluent in English and in their respective subject as well. On the whole, I can deliver quality 20000+ words daily (actually, I am delivering this volume to my present clients)

To order, start a conversation or add me at Skype: Content2SEO

ssaxena07, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  2. webstrike

webstrike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technology Articles for daily tech news website. Let me know how much for a bulk pricing. We would like to have bulk purchase per article.

Thanks,
    Webs

webstrike, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  3. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check DM, I have a few slots open yet.

ssaxena07, Jan 10, 2017 IP