1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Content For Serious Marketers - Starting at $0.03/word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by benderbot, Oct 14, 2012.

Premium Content For Serious Marketers

If you're serious about making money, you know what this is about.
    Millions of dollars in profits are being made and lost over content quality.
    If you're a pro, you know that investing in top-tier writing is always a winning strategy.

If you don't care about purchasing the highest quality writing
    on the market, there's nothing for you here.

All others can send work requests via private message.
    PM's will receive a response within 24 hours containing
    turnaround time and payment instructions.

This is the content that only a very select few writers can provide.

Nothing is out-sourced, no corners are cut. This service connects
    you personally with a top 1% writer. I am willing to work to help you
    make money on the Internet. No other content providers will adjust their
    writing style and voice to work with your site, and no other provider
    can guarantee the perfect English and compelling copy that I deliver.

[HR][/HR]
    Send your order via PM to get started:
    Click Here ->
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=681365

[HR][/HR]

Premium SEO Content
    minimal research | $0.03/word
    extended research |$0.05/word

Magazine Quality | Money Site Content
    minimal research | $0.08/word
    extended research |$0.10/word

Hand Spun Articles | 100% Readability
    Inquire via PM for project specific terms

Copywriting That Works
    Inquire via PM for project specific terms

[HR][/HR]
    Send your order via PM to get started:
    Click Here ->
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=681365

[HR][/HR]

If this is the kind of service that will add value to
    your business, send a private message right now and
    get started making more $$$.

Thanks for checking out my service!
    I'm looking forward to working together, 'cause I know
    you're gonna be impressed when you see what I deliver.

- Tom

benderbot, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. Decius

Decius Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's very hard to gauge the real quality writing from the writing people seem to think is great, but those people themselves don't actually have the same high expectations that real readers require. I'm an english speaking person who lives in America and I needed top notch articles, I mean the ones that you find on news articles that must have proper punctuation, grammar, and actually researched and thought out content.

I purchased a few from other ads provided by a variety of people claiming to provide "readable" content only to pay and discover it was totally unusable, filled with grammar errors that are typical of relatively spammy content written by non-english speakers. This may be fine for some, but not for what I needed.

Then came Tom. I actually felt bad paying him what I did because the quality of his service was so much higher than all the others that I was afraid of losing him as a writer. I actually felt interested in reading what he wrote based on the topics I provided, let alone trying to determine if it was usable for fresh content. I don't know what else to say except that I don't expect to ever find someone as reliable as him when it comes to honest, quality content creation.

He also required very little "coaching" - I told him the topics, the swing I wanted on them, keyword density and all that sort of stuff, and out came a tier 1 article that you could use as a real school essay.

PS: I forgot to mention that aside from the article itself, the SPIN was the real gem. Every single version of the spin that came out, in all seriousness, was just as accurate as the original article. Hand spun with a lot of thought put into it.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    Decius, Oct 14, 2012 IP
    benderbot likes this.
  3. Bandalar

Bandalar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've hired Benderbot for a couple projects and I'm honestly blown away by the kind of ultra-high quality work he does. Normally I would not trust anyony to write the content for my e-commerce website since every word matters and a single line could have a substantial impact on conversion rates and thus my income. After seeing the quality of his research and work, however, all of my concerns dissapeared. I realized how lucky I was to find someone as talented and hard-working as him. Having a guy like him who I can trust to create super-high quality work with no supervision or coaching means I can spend all of my time growing my business instead of conducting day-to-day operations such as writing articles and other content. I wish I had found Benderbot sooner... His prices are incredibly low compared to the kind of work he produces.

P.S: He doesn't mention it in his post, but Benderbot is also VERY talented at SEO, among many other things. This is very helpful because he can ensure the content he writes is optimal and will benefit my ranking for the keywords I am targeting.

Bandalar, Oct 21, 2012 IP