1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Content | English Writer | Simple, Effective, Fast

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by @phang, Jul 1, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I provide premium content written by an English writer with over a decade of experience writing across all niches.

I'm not going to write paragraphs of waffle about how good my writing is, or about how I am English and therefore know how to write. You can judge my work for yourself and I am able to provide examples of my work for serious prospective clients.

My prices are as follows - there is no bulk discount available - this is a premium, high quality offering:
    • 250 words: £5
    • 500 words: £10
    • 750 words: £14
    • 1000 words: £18
    Payment is via PayPal only.

Interested? All you need to do is drop me a private message and we can get started...

@phang, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    With your intro Above it looks like you started writing 2-3 months Ago and has just completed high-school or graduated from 2nd-grade University...

jaguar34, Jul 1, 2015 IP